JD Vance

• Thread starter Thread starter japetus
  • Start date Start date
Nazi ... not balanced nor based in reality.
Prolly good at crankin the TrUmp caulk tho.

1721089895643.jpeg

Wonder if he's related to Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration?

BTW I watched his movie the last night outta curiosity. Nicely done. Amy Adams and Glenn Close really stole the show, great acting. The guy playing JD was totally out of his league IMO but it was a good watch. I'm sure now it'll rank lower since the mob will attack imdb and down rate it because it's JD.

But JD Vance posting BLM, Love is love, and other similar stuff this time last year showing he's nothing more than a woke lefty....I don't get it. Not even remotely conservative. Then again, neither is Trump.

BTW I watched his movie the last night outta curiosity. Nicely done. Amy Adams and Glenn Close really stole the show, great acting. The guy playing JD was totally out of his league IMO but it was a good watch. I'm sure now it'll rank lower since the mob will attack imdb and down rate it because it's JD.

But JD Vance posting BLM, Love is love, and other similar stuff this time last year showing he's nothing more than a woke lefty....I don't get it. Not even remotely conservative. Then again, neither is Trump.
They're all just sock puppets.

Say one thing today - do a 180° tomorrow.

You know how that works.. right ?

Back