šŸšØ Shots Fired šŸšØ

Well, most of my ā€œ buddiesā€ are cops and military guys. We usually pretend itā€™s Dylan Mulvaney. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Itā€™s good to know that the many police officers and military personnel you call friends are all as bigoted and biased as you. Nice to know they only want to protect those they agree with, and arenā€™t actually serving their communities and country.

You raise good points. No offense intended, but if the goverment wanted to off Trump, he'd be toast. I don't see how they'd trust one little punk to get the job done.

Oh I never said anything about the government or other conspiracies. Just that I found that photo and it's pretty obvious this kid had some modicum of shooting experience. That's all.

True, not a sniper rifle, but anyone with even a little experience shooting a rifle can easily and consistently hit 8ā€ targets at 250-300 yards. 130 yards isnā€™t a horribly difficult shot with an unscoped, long barreled .357 or .44 magnum revolver.

Mmmm I would have trouble hitting an 8-inch target at 130 yards with a pistol, off hand. Supported? I could do it with some practice. With a rifle, easy peasy.

Youā€™re ok in my book dude. I probably donā€™t agree with a lot of the same stuff you do, but pro gun goes a long way with me.
Thanks, feel the same way. For me itā€™s all about resisting the narrative that weā€™re easily categorized into camps. The way weā€™re split into either, youā€™re with me or against me kind of thinking. It creates these dogmatic, almost religious like attitudes to things that have no business being given that much of yourself. I like to think politically Iā€™m pretty centrist, which means both parties routinely aggravate me šŸ˜”.

What really wounded and angered me about the GOP was going to Iraq after 9/11 and the avalanche of lies and bullshit to make that happen and sustain it. Then McConnell came along with his party over country bullshit during Obama (throw in the racist Birth Certificate and ā€œheā€™s a Muslimā€ attacks) and itā€™s just never stopped going from bad to worse for the GOP, culminating in Trump and the people, that, has brought into the party. I want a robust and intelligent GOP. We need the balance so we can take the edge off excessive Dem policy and achieve actual governance. As long as they stay on this anti-intellectual, anti-women, theocratic road, theyā€™ll never get my vote. Those issues just too strongly eclipse my problems with the Democrats.

No argument. Iā€™m betting all we have here are big talkers, though. Be honestā€¦

Lol

I am objectively a good shooter. I compete in PRS (Precision Rifle Series), Practical Precision Rifle Series, NRA High Power, Palma, and F-Class, long-range tactical precision, and NSCA sporting clays, super sporting, and FITASC.

I regularly shoot out to 1,200 yards and have hit 66% IPSC targets at 1,760 yards (1 mile).
I can hit a 1 MOA target on the first shot at 1,000 yards with my proverbial 'hands tied behind my back'.

It's really not hard. And for someone to be within 200 yards of Trump with a rifle at an event like this is just bonkers. It's such a strange situation and either a TON of people fucked up or there is a conspiracy. Either way, what a strange world we're in.

It's now come out that this kid was spotted 26 minutes before shooting Trump. Local LEO spotted him with a rangefinder, took a photo of him, and alerted Secret Service, who did nothing.

giphy.gif
Perfect timing since this asshole tried to make a joke. Now he cancelled his ā€œtourā€. I hope it costs him a ton of money.

Itā€™s good to know that the many police officers and military personnel you call friends are all as bigoted and biased as you. Nice to know they only want to protect those they agree with, and arenā€™t actually serving their communities and country.
You ever get tired of ruminating on shit you know nothing about ?

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
You ever get tired of ruminating on shit you know nothing about ?
You ever get tired of misremembering, or completely forgetting shit you posted only moments before? If you and your many military personnel, and police officer friends like to fantasize about committing hate crimes against the trans community while you ā€œtrainā€, I hate to say itā€¦but youā€™re all bigoted. And your friends have no place in the armed forces or police force.

Mmmm I would have trouble hitting an 8-inch target at 130 yards with a pistol, off hand. Supported? I could do it with some practice. With a rifle, easy peasy.
Iā€™d say I hit 3 out of 5 offhand with a compact striker gun at 100 yards. The point of taking those shots routinely is so you know your gun and have a good guess on the holdover should you ever ā€œ needā€ to take that shot.

With a long barreled magnum revolver itā€™s easier. Iā€™ve taken deer from 40 to somewhere north of 120 offhand. Not an 8ā€ plate but the sweet spot on a deer may be even smaller than that really.

Iā€™m not particularly proud of taking this shot, but the first year I went out after I decided to only pistol hunt and not use high powered rifles ( in Missouri anyway) I took my first ever deer with a pistol. A head shot at about 85-90 yards.

You ever get tired of misremembering, or completely forgetting shit you posted only moments before? If you and your many military personnel, and police officer friends like to fantasize about committing hate crimes against the trans community while you ā€œtrainā€, I hate to say itā€¦but youā€™re all bigoted. And your friends have no place in the armed forces or police force.
If you think that was me being serious you truly are a complete fucking moron. Youā€™re a well known troll mother fucker. The only reason Iā€™m wasting ANY of my time on you is because itā€™s raining and I got nothing better to do right now.

Iā€™d say I hit 3 out of 5 offhand with a compact striker gun at 100 yards. The point of taking those shots routinely is so you know your gun and have a good guess on the holdover should you ever ā€œ needā€ to take that shot.

With a long barreled magnum revolver itā€™s easier. Iā€™ve taken deer from 40 to somewhere north of 120 offhand. Not an 8ā€ plate but the sweet spot on a deer may be even smaller than that really.

Iā€™m not particularly proud of taking this shot, but the first year I went out after I decided to only pistol hunt and not use high powered rifles ( in Missouri anyway) I took my first ever deer with a pistol. A head shot at about 85-90 yards.

I would be shaking all over the place lol. With a rifle, easy. But with a pistol I wouldn't be able to hold it steady enough at those distances without some support.

If you think that was me being serious you truly are a complete fucking moron. Youā€™re a well known troll mother fucker. The only reason Iā€™m wasting ANY of my time on you is because itā€™s raining and I got nothing better to do right now.
You are always full of shit. Confident about it, no doubt. But completely full of it.

I would be shaking all over the place lol. With a rifle, easy. But with a pistol I wouldn't be able to hold it steady enough at those distances without some support.
A long barreled handgun ( ported as well) is pretty barrel heavy. You kinda treat like you do a dot on a carry gun or a recurve bow. You get your target and squeeze the trigger. No dicking around.

You are always full of shit. Confident about it, no doubt. But completely full of it.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Youā€™re such a douchebag. I know itā€™s like letting a kid loose in a candy store to you since youā€™re so used to The Gay Page, but slow your roll. You got time. Your little faggot moderator buddies arenā€™t here throwing out all your enemies. I doubt anyone here is going to ban you.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Youā€™re such a douchebag. I know itā€™s like letting a kid loose in a candy store to you since youā€™re so used to The Gay Page, but slow your roll. You got time. Your little faggot moderator buddies arenā€™t here throwing out all your enemies. I doubt anyone here is going to ban you.
More evidence you have no clue what youā€™re talking about. Lol

Back