šŸšØ Shots Fired šŸšØ

1721147267601.png

To be re-tried, after appeal with a different Judge because special counsels have been established precedent for 100 years..ah the sweet but very, very short taste of victory huh?
All but Mueller were US Attorneys. Until now.

Also itā€™s only a couple decades not 100 years.

Reactions: rsm
Some fucking green beret 6ā€™4 dude was pushed to the side for fucking Melissa McCarthy here.
I was watching it in real time, I could not believe what I was seeing. The 3 female "secret service" in front of the SUV were absolutely in the way. The "Melissa Mccarthy" one literally could not holster her gun properly, and even tried more than once. I simply refuse to believe they recieved any level of competent training.

This is obviously a pro Democrat, anti Trump vid but the part at 1:20 to 2:18 was just too golden. Check that out if you like and watch or ignore the rest depending on what youā€™re into.

Editā€¦FWIW, the part I pointed out was about Mike Johnson, not Trump dozing off. I donā€™t care about that.

Last edited:
Thanks, feel the same way. For me itā€™s all about resisting the narrative that weā€™re easily categorized into camps. The way weā€™re split into either, youā€™re with me or against me kind of thinking. It creates these dogmatic, almost religious like attitudes to things that have no business being given that much of yourself. I like to think politically Iā€™m pretty centrist, which means both parties routinely aggravate me šŸ˜”.

What really wounded and angered me about the GOP was going to Iraq after 9/11 and the avalanche of lies and bullshit to make that happen and sustain it. Then McConnell came along with his party over country bullshit during Obama (throw in the racist Birth Certificate and ā€œheā€™s a Muslimā€ attacks) and itā€™s just never stopped going from bad to worse for the GOP, culminating in Trump and the people, that, has brought into the party. I want a robust and intelligent GOP. We need the balance so we can take the edge off excessive Dem policy and achieve actual governance. As long as they stay on this anti-intellectual, anti-women, theocratic road, theyā€™ll never get my vote. Those issues just too strongly eclipse my problems with the Democrats.

Yea I never knew I was an extreme leftist until I started posting here lol. If anything Iā€™m largely ambiguous. I donā€™t have an opinion on Ukraine and Russia. Iā€™d love nothing more than waking up to a country with zero guns in it, but I would never vote to ban them. I donā€™t go to drag shows but it doesnā€™t bother me that it happens. Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve ever said anything positive about Joe Biden, itā€™s just that weā€™ve known heā€™s a bumbling idiot for years now, there is no reason to rip on it. Itā€™s not my fault Trump keeps his idiocy fresh and topical.

But to a person highly set in their ways, Iā€™m as left as they come

Last edited:
Yea I never knew I was an extreme leftist until I started posting here lol. If anything Iā€™m largely ambiguous. I donā€™t have an opinion on Ukraine and Russia. Iā€™d love nothing more than waking up to a country with zero guns in it, but I would never vote to ban them. I donā€™t go to drag shows but it doesnā€™t bother me that it happens. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve ever said anything positive about Joe Biden, itā€™s just that weā€™ve known heā€™s a bumbling idiot for years now, there is no reason to rip on it. Itā€™s not my fault Trump keeps his idiocy fresh and topical.

Well, you're dumber than a bag of hammers.. so you've got that going for you.

šŸ”Ø

Yea I never knew I was an extreme leftist until I started posting here lol. If anything Iā€™m largely ambiguous. I donā€™t have an opinion on Ukraine and Russia. Iā€™d love nothing more than waking up to a country with zero guns in it, but I would never vote to ban them. I donā€™t go to drag shows but it doesnā€™t bother me that it happens.

People have lost the art of worry about your own life and let others live thereā€™s. Iā€™m not into having a lot of LGBT etc around me or overtly in the shows I watch (Iā€™m talking sex scenes, not just characters being gay etc.) but I still want them to be free to live their life, their way, with the same freedom and opportunity as any of us.
I find Militia groups kind of weird and a little disturbing but as long as theyā€™re not doing drills around my house and bombarding me with anti-gov flyers and conspiracy shit, let ā€˜em rock those camo painted ATVā€™s and play soldier boy in the woods.
Iā€™m an atheist, but as long as religion (any religion) stays in the peopleā€™s private lives and doesnā€™t force itself on me Iā€™m good. Iā€™m not going to show up to your Bible study and start harassing you about your beliefs. I might do it on here though šŸ˜‚ Hey, youā€™re all big kids, I know you can take it.
I think people should be able to travel and live around the world more freely but I think itā€™s perfectly reasonable for a country to want to safeguard its unique culture or what home feels like to them. Unfortunately we have a few cultures that donā€™t respect their hosts and simply enjoy what they get to experience and partake in but want to change it to fit them.
Iā€™m just into reality in general. Letā€™s be as kind as we can but know when somebody is taking advantage or something is not working and stop it or fix it. Somewhere between Kumbaya and Demonization is a good place I think.

There are now stories circulating that the local police were using the building as their staging area for their operations...........The kid had access to a building law enforcement was using as Operational Command for the security detail.............

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cd167v5lpq2o

Police were stationed in building Trump gunman shot from​

Police were stationed inside the building from which gunman Thomas Matthew Crooks fired shots at Donald Trump, the director of the US Secret Service Kimberly Cheatle says.

Ms Cheatle told ABC News that local police were inside the building while Crooks was on the roof, and that local police - not the Secret Service - had been ā€œresponsible" for securing the building and its outer perimeter.

Questions have swirled about how police officers and agents tasked with securing Trump's Pennsylvania rally allowed Crooks to get as close as he did.

He was able to access the roof of a building near the outdoor event at Butler County fairgrounds, Pennsylvania, from where he shot at Trump 130m (430ft) away.

The local police deployment inside the building comprised three snipers, who are alleged to have seen Crooks trying to get on the roof, according to sources quoted by CBS News, the BBC's US partner.

One audience member was killed and two others critically injured in the shooting. Trump was wounded in the ear.

Secret Service spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said that his agency was responsible for securing inside the perimeter of the fairgrounds, while local police secured the area outside, which included the private building used by the gunman.

The local sheriff's department referred BBC questions to the state police, which said it was not responsible for the area containing the building.

A spokesman told the BBC that it provided "all resources" requested by the Secret Service, including between 30 to 40 troopers inside perimeter.

Many observers have questioned how security plans broke down to allow the gunman unobstructed access to Trump.

Crowd members said they had spotted the suspect on the roof minutes before the shooting started, while Butler County Sheriff Michael Slupe said a local security officer had also spotted him but could not stop him.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Back