Testosterone

• Thread starter Thread starter Smash
  • Start date Start date
Smash
Smash
Hack
Anyone optimizing test and working out?
I have a friend nice enough to gift me some cyp and i have been fruitful

Well. I have come off the first cycle. And i can tell you i needed it. I now can chew through aluminum cans and flip cars

I'm past 50, and am giving a low dosage a spin.

I don't trust medicine, but I may ask for a higher dosage. Only a couple months in and while it is not earth shattering, it is helpful.

Started going to the gym with my teenage boys back in October. I'm not chewing aluminum cans yet, but the tin foil on my hat doesn't get stuck in the teeth any longer...

I am in the 1000 pound club, which i didnt know was a thing. But i am having fun

I'm past 50, and am giving a low dosage a spin.

I don't trust medicine, but I may ask for a higher dosage. Only a couple months in and while it is not earth shattering, it is helpful.

Started going to the gym with my teenage boys back in October. I'm not chewing aluminum cans yet, but the tin foil on my hat doesn't get stuck in the teeth any longer...
an astounding metaphor!

Anyone optimizing test and working out?
I have a friend nice enough to gift me some cyp and i have been fruitful
You going to have to depend on that stuff. What if you cant get it anymore. Instead go carnivore diet. I am in my 50s and my test went up more than 150 points just eating beef ,bacon, eggs, salt and water. Zinc is your friend. Lifting heavy weights, sleep and fixing your sleep will also help. Also get outside and work in the sun also helps.

Also vitamin d3 5000iu with vitamin k 90mcg with food every day.

You going to have to depend on that stuff. What if you cant get it anymore. Instead go carnivore diet. I am in my 50s and my test went up more than 150 points just eating beef ,bacon, eggs, salt and water. Zinc is your friend. Lifting heavy weights, sleep and fixing your sleep will also help. Also get outside and work in the sun also helps.
I never plan to go off. Not a big deal. If i cant get it any more, i will go the trt route

Back