Mesa studio 22cal with GEQ or orange ad30

skullfxr

Which makes more sense for a reliable pedal platform?

I'm in need of a combo that is a pedal platform that is flexible.

I have played an ad30 and liked it. I own another mesa identical that is and has been inoperable since I got it that I do intend to repair after my stint of never ending personal tech work I don't need. The mesa has been recapped.

I don't know what makes more sense. I'm seeking a demo rig for my pedal business.

I know This is weird, but 90% of the gear in my signature is not available to me at my location, I'm kinda starting a rig over at the moment.

Neither. I gigged a .22+ for years and loved it. I had a ad30 2x12 combo, killer amp. Both are amazing amps, but neither would I say are good pedal platforms. I would aim for something, instead of El84...a 6l6 Fender style amp.

Neither. I gigged a .22+ for years and loved it. I had a ad30 2x12 combo, killer amp. Both are amazing amps, but neither would I say are good pedal platforms. I would aim for something, instead of El84...a 6l6 Fender style amp.
My other thought was a Dr z Maz 18. What are your thoughts on that?

Agreed. Neither to me are great pedal platforms

Back