Who is dead?

I can’t believe how many older guys just hate the Diezel sound
I'm actually an old guy, and I LOVE Diezel!! :p

i think that Diezel has a particular sound, and it has always sounded perfect to me.
I want to eventually own all of their main Hi-Gain amps, even the different versions: Mk1, Mk2, Mk3.
At the same time, I can't think of a single Marshall amp that I want.

I think it's just different strokes for different folks.
And I'm glad that not everyone loves Diezel.
Makes us a special group of owners.

I'm actually an old guy, and I LOVE Diezel!! :p

i think that Diezel has a particular sound, and it has always sounded perfect to me.
I want to eventually own all of their main Hi-Gain amps, even the different versions: Mk1, Mk2, Mk3.
At the same time, I can't think of a single Marshall amp that I want.

I think it's just different strokes for different folks.
And I'm glad that not everyone loves Diezel.
Makes us a special group of owners.
I have 4 diezels and I’m lucky to . They have a cool special color to their tone

Red, Blue, Black, Purple, whatever, all those older ‘90’s models were something special (especially the ptp prototypes). Whatever color chosen (doesn’t matter) I’d just love to hear amps like those again

I can’t believe how many older guys just hate the Diezel sound
I think it is because we inherently gravitate to the guitar sounds we grew up with that had the biggest musical impact.

So if you were a 70's/80's kid, that was probably a humbucker equipped strat or Gibson into a Marshall or Marshall related amp (some exceptions, obviously).

The Diezels are a very different and unique beast: they sound and feel VERY different from the classic amps! Like Rectos, they definitely played a big role in shaping the "modern rock" sound.

I think it is because we inherently gravitate to the guitar sounds we grew up with that had the biggest musical impact.

So if you were a 70's/80's kid, that was probably a humbucker equipped strat or Gibson into a Marshall or Marshall related amp (some exceptions, obviously).

The Diezels are a very different and unique beast: they sound and feel VERY different from the classic amps! Like Rectos, they definitely played a big role in shaping the "modern rock" sound.
Makes total sense fr

For me I like different flavors at times .That’s all these amp brands are . I love diesel and Marshall . Just different flavors

Back