Trump / RFK phone call day after shot in ear.

At this point a other impeachment would just be showing off
Multiple impeachments with no conviction. Only convictions they have been able to get were in NYC, brought by a guy who campaigned on getting Trump, turned misdemeanor accounting errors into felonies which are sure to be overturned on appeal or now maybe vacated. Maybe let Adam Schiff have another shot at him? I mean the democrats already look desperate, one more obvious show farce isn't going to hurt anything at this point. :ROFLMAO:

It looked like a video of someone talking to a woman lol. Just long stretches of him talking at RFK’s face broken up by intermittent “uh huhs”
Multiple impeachments with no conviction. Only convictions they have been able to get were in NYC, brought by a guy who campaigned on getting Trump, turned misdemeanor accounting errors into felonies which are sure to be overturned on appeal or now maybe vacated. Maybe let Adam Schiff have another shot at him? I mean the democrats already look desperate, one more obvious show farce isn't going to hurt anything at this point. :ROFLMAO:

Most impeachments don’t end in convictions

Pat won’t fail the Donald twice….
IMG_2397.jpeg

And Trump accounts for like 10% of it lol
And I suppose you think they were legitimate and not simply a case of democrats throwing spaghetti at the wall ?

Didn't find it funny they impeached him for allegedly offering a quid pro quo to the ukraine dude over a phone call while meanwhile a video was widely circulating showing Joe Biden actually bragging about threatening to withhold millions from Ukraine if he didn't fire the prosecutor investigating his son?
All above board was it ?

And I suppose you think they were legitimate and not simply a case of democrats throwing spaghetti at the wall ?

Didn't find it funny they impeached him for allegedly offering a quid pro quo to the ukraine dude over a phone call while meanwhile a video was widely circulating showing Joe Biden actually bragging about threatening to withhold millions from Ukraine if he didn't fire the prosecutor investigating his son?
All above board was it ?

I think it’s funny when grown men make excuses for someone else’s wrong doings. Two wrongs don’t make a right bro

I think it’s funny when grown men make excuses for someone else’s wrong doings. Two wrongs don’t make a right bro
That's a nice deflection bro. I think it's absolutely relevant when one group accuses ( even to the point of impeachment) someone of the same shit they are currently doing.

Rather than the beat around the bush subtleties I'll just say this. Regardless of your political persuasion, if you think the house democrats years long impeachment investigation farce was a legit thing that can mean only one of two things. You are fucking stupid or you are biased.

So which is it ?

Edit* I was wrong. It could be both. 😉

That's a nice deflection bro. I think it's absolutely relevant when one group accuses ( even to the point of impeachment) someone of the same shit they are currently doing.

Rather than the beat around the bush subtleties I'll just say this. Regardless of your political persuasion, if you think the house democrats years long impeachment investigation farce was a legit thing that can mean only one of two things. You are fucking stupid or you are biased.

So which is it ?

Edit* I was wrong. It could be both. 😉

I’ve said this several times before. I would love for all politicians to pay for their actions. It probably won’t happen anytime soon though, but in the meantime I’m not going to use that as an excuse for the ones that do get punished. It’s their own fault.

biasedly, I believe Trump is getting heat because he’s a loud mouthed prick. It doesn’t make what he’s done any less wrong though

Last edited:
I’ve said this several times before. I would love for all politicians to pay for their actions. It probably won’t happen anytime soon though, but in the meantime I’m not going to use that as an excuse for the ones that do get punished. It’s their own fault.

Unbiasedly, I believe Trump is getting heat because he’s a loud mouthed prick. It doesn’t make what he’s done any less wrong though
No but if you single out one guy because you don’t like him while literally every single other politician gets a pass, you absolutely are biased. 70 million dollar congressional slush fund ringing any bells ?

No but if you single out one guy because you don’t like him while literally every single other politician gets a pass, you absolutely are biased. 70 million dollar congressional slush fund ringing any bells ?

I didn’t impeach the guy. I’m not being biased because I said that it happened.

I didn’t impeach the guy. I’m not being biased because I said that it happened.
It was a general statement, but your last post indicates you find nothing wrong with Trump going down for allegedly doing the same shit everyone else, including the assholes who impeached him, get away with.

It was a general statement, but your last post indicates you find nothing wrong with Trump going down for allegedly doing the same shit everyone else, including the assholes who impeached him, get away with.
That’s correct. I am totally fine with Trump going down for what he has done. Fuck em.

I’ll be fine when the next guy goes down too. Don’t care about all the guys before him either. This shit ain’t new. Trump is probably the first to snivel about it though

That’s correct. I am totally fine with Trump going down for what he has done. Fuck em.

I’ll be fine when the next guy goes down too. Don’t care about all the guys before him either. This shit ain’t new. Trump is probably the first to snivel about it though
That’s because you are biased. You should be a “ journalist”.

That’s because you are biased. You should be a “ journalist”.
Daniel's spelling skills are way too good for him to get a job as a journalist. He's overqualified. Have you read any articles lately.....kinda like the measuring tapes having training wheels added for people who don't know what a fraction is. Most people can't spell now either, journalists and editors both. The measuring tape thing really pisses me off the most though...

Back