Gibson Actually made me Salivate again

skoora

Gibson hasn’t made me go Daddy Want in a while, but this one, on an Anderton’s video, ticked all the boxes. Probably a custom order they did and costing about two kidneys on the Ecuadorian market. 1954 Reissue Custom in White.

Gibson 54 2 Medium.jpeg

Gibson 54 Medium.jpeg

All I know is, it will cover the cost of a new Marshall now. But if we’re talking Murphy Lab, you’d better be throwing in some unused Hollywood babies.
Murphy lab is so ridiculous. Five years ago checking was put under the mojo term around here and wasn't beneficial to the seller. 60s and Norlin Gibsons all day for well under $1k in "mojo" condition. Times are crazy.

Gibson hasn’t made me go Daddy Want in a while, but this one, on an Anderton’s video, ticked all the boxes. Probably a custom order they did and costing about two kidneys on the Ecuadorian market. 1954 Reissue Custom in White.

View attachment 324825

View attachment 324834
I immediately pull my pants down and touch myself every time I see that custom Faulkner V….think that’s his name…dude from Judas Priest…

Holy shit..they let a historic go out at 13lbs?
To be fair, I sold it around 2005 and I’m not sure I actually weighed it or I guessed it but yeah, it dragged you down. My current 57 Black Beauty custom is around 9 and it’s night and day. It’s always a struggle finding a sub 10lb custom tho

It’s nuts…3000£ more than a black one just because it’s white and has some slight aging?
It’s not like it’s going to age itself.

I’ve always said Murphy lab guitars are for collectors and posers that have never played guitar long enough to know they get fucked up on their own if they actually play them and don’t hang them on a wall.

Needless to say when I said that in the official Facebook group for Gibson I was then subsequently banned. Apparently it struck a chord with an admin 💁‍♂️😂

Back