An album that’s hated by hard rock fans…

• Thread starter Thread starter Techdeth
  • Start date Start date
Well I hate it. :p Not really anymore but I still don't care for it. I don't hate the tone though.

You will hate this..

Nah it's too good but here is Lowell George's Dumble demo'd by everyone's favorite punching bag. LG made it sound better.

But man this tone is fucking cool . This is fender twins right !?

I was a huge fan in the 80's. My SIL worked for Warner back then and got me an autographed picture of Johnny Rotten. I still have the picture but the ink is fading a bit. He used a ball point pen on a glossy picture.

It’s such a classic that whether someone likes or dislikes Never Mind The Bollocks is a great barometer of whether you should be in a band together.

Punk and reggae are two genres i just cant get into
Was never a big fan of punk for some reason. I guess I need more melody and time changes and solos and breakdowns, etc.
I DO like reggae though. Smoke a joint and listen to 311's 'Stealing Happy Hours'. Not exactly reggae but vibey for sure.

Don’t worry, there’s plenty of people who hate Neil Young too…😂

(Not me, but my Wife sure does)
Geez, I thought Neil was universally loved by everyone but his bandmates? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I liked many of the late 70s punk bands, saw a few at CBGBs and other clubs: Ramones, Dead Boys, Voidoids, Misfits, and many I forgot...also saw many of the musicians just hanging out there: Debbie Harry, Patti Smith, Iggy Pop, Stiv Bators, Cheetah Chrome, David Byrne, all of the Ramones,...

We were underage, so kept a low profile, but went enough to be left alone; many knew of us but never knew us.

proxy-image.jpg

Back