I’ve become a Finger Ease junky

dstroud

I’ve always had an issue that sometimes my strings just feel weird due to the environment and I might come up a fret short on a slide. About 2 years ago I started occasionally using Finger Ease when I felt that. It’s not my favorite thing to do but it does remedy the issue and has prevented some clams on gigs. Anybody use anything similar or have alternate solutions? TIA!

Reactions: PDC
I’ve always had an issue that sometimes my strings just feel weird due to the environment and I might come up a fret short on a slide. About 2 years ago I started occasionally using Finger Ease when I felt that. It’s not my favorite thing to do but it does remedy the issue and has prevented some clams on gigs. Anybody use anything similar or have alternate solutions? TIA!
I just keep my strings clean and wipe them with string fuel after I finish playing and wiping with cloth.

Reactions: rsm
Fast Fret for me.

I might have to give this a try. For classical guitar I sometimes use Vaseline on the strings for just the right hand part. It makes it easier to play fast and more forgiving on getting a good sound if you’re nails aren’t totally on point in their shape

I've been using it since I was a kid; shit rules

I do think those products help your strings last longer in a humid environment or if you tend to have sweaty hands.

You mean spit? 😂
Hawk Tuah Girl | Know Your Meme

Back