I know the economy is bad but ……

We might all have different views on the matter, but I guess no one disagrees that in these last 4 years this woke/left shit with it’s forced diversity thing and cancel culture ruined movies and games badly.

I’m not even remotely close to US, yet the impact is felt. And it’s not a good one.

Thankfully they fumbled bad on box office and we might see changes. Backlash from gamers community does a lot too.
The woke/left shit is a tiny annoyance in the grand scheme of things to actually worry about. It’s a cultural blip and a total distraction from what everyone should actually be concerned about, like:

1) The fact everyone is ingesting increasing amounts of microplastics every day due to companies caring more about shareholder profits than the health of anything living on the earth. One notable side effect is growing sterility in males.

2) The earth is getting hotter every year due to non-stop use of fossil fuel emissions. Temperatures increase, climates change, ecosystems disrupt, coastlines start to disappear, and you see more natural disasters (bigger hurricanes, more forest fires, etc).

3) Enormous wealth inequality across the world. “Wealth inequality is a major issue in the world, with the richest 10% of people owning 76% of the world's wealth in 2021, while the poorest 50% owned only 2%. The top 1% of people own 43% of all global financial assets, and the wealth of the 0.01% has increased from less than 8% in 1995 to nearly 12% today.” - from Google AI

All of these also contribute to high chances of war among countries. Economic instability, less resources being available, countries eill fight each other to survive.

The human race is literally wiping itself out.

The woke/left shit is a tiny annoyance in the grand scheme of things to actually worry about. It’s a cultural blip and a total distraction from what everyone should actually be concerned about, like:

1) The fact everyone is ingesting increasing amounts of microplastics every day due to companies caring more about shareholder profits than the health of anything living on the earth. One notable side effect is growing sterility in males.

2) The earth is getting hotter every year due to non-stop use of fossil fuel emissions. Temperatures increase, climates change, ecosystems disrupt, coastlines start to disappear, and you see more natural disasters (bigger hurricanes, more forest fires, etc).

3) Enormous wealth inequality across the world. “Wealth inequality is a major issue in the world, with the richest 10% of people owning 76% of the world's wealth in 2021, while the poorest 50% owned only 2%. The top 1% of people own 43% of all global financial assets, and the wealth of the 0.01% has increased from less than 8% in 1995 to nearly 12% today.” - from Google AI

All of these also contribute to high chances of war among countries. Economic instability, less resources being available, countries eill fight each other to survive.

You named real problems, I was talking about woke schizophrenia bringing imaginary problems into reality.

And it is those top wealth companies pushing that agenda too.

Where/when was that?

I moved to the UK well over a decade ago (yeah, I know: FL misses its favorite half-Limey) and yet I (and it seems, almost everyone else here) entirely failed to notice this one.

Attachments

• 112BCEDC-8AC1-4A2A-97E3-964B38EAE369.png
    112BCEDC-8AC1-4A2A-97E3-964B38EAE369.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
Reactions: rsm
The Met broke *what* up? A combined #45 and neo-Nazi march in London?

And you're saying the rioters in Leeds were trying to get #45 elected?

:ROFLMAO:
you're clearly confused. I don't have the time or enough crayons to explain it to you; you'll need to sort it out for yourself, dhimmi. 😘

edit: give Tommy Robinson a call, he'll sort it out for you.

Show me proof of number 2….I will wait as I sit outside in July and it is 70*.

I live and operate a limestone quarry near Waco, Tx. We are around 200 miles from the ocean. Our rock is loaded with fossils. It's an ancient coral reef. 60 million years ago the earth was so much warmer that the sea level was approx 500 feet higher (We're 500 feet above sea level). How do you account for that? Genuinely curious. Greenhouse gases certainly will make things warmer BUT there are many other more powerful forces at play. I'm sitting on that evidence as I type this. Scientists don't know the answer yet.

you're clearly confused. I don't have the time or enough crayons to explain it to you; you'll need to sort it out for yourself, dhimmi. 😘

edit: give Tommy Robinson a call, he'll sort it out for you.

He sure as **** isn't the kind of guy I'd be wanting advice from.

according to local climate experts, I should have ocean front property in 500 years, I can't wait!

Until, then, I guess I'll just have to walk the 1/3 mile to get to the Atlantic Ocean from my house

Reactions: Geo
according to local climate experts, I should have ocean front property in 500 years, I can't wait!

Until, then, I guess I'll just have to walk the 1/3 mile to get to the Atlantic Ocean from my house
Nice house. Got a room? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: rsm

The ocean is rising an inch every decade. Don't count on ocean front property in your lifetime.

Keep in mind guys it is an election year. Sales always stall when there is a possible change of guard. My entire company is down in sales worldwide. We sell automation components. Companies are automating anything and everything nowadays because they cannot get reliable workers. This pretty much explains it all.

Back