This clickbait crap on YT is getting out of hand.........enter if you need a laugh.......................

You think that's ridiculous, see-through/transparent clothing hauls and try-ons are apparently a thing on youtube. Thinnest shred of plausible deniability.

Well it did deliver what the clickbait implied.

Looked great but the playing had none of the fire of the original. Better than I can do tho.

My thing is all the fucking schills making dumb faces on the thumbnails. I am boycotting these beta motherfuckers
The clickbait titles often accompanied by the dumb face thumbnails are pretty much the norm now. Unless you are looking for a guitar lesson or song just about everything is listed as something it's not. You won't BELIEVE how INSANE this new GIBSON LES PAUL sounds!!!!

My thing is all the fucking schills making dumb faces on the thumbnails. I am boycotting these beta motherfuckers
Agreed, it's usually a deterrant for me too. One thing that made it better was installing an anti-clickbait browser extension that replaces thumbnails with a random frame from the video and undoes aggressive upcasting in titles. It's a small but non-trivial QoL improvement for me.

Last edited:
Agreed, it's usually a deterrant for me too. One thing that made it better was installing anti-clickbait browser extension that replaces thumbnails with a random frame from the video and undoes aggressive upcasting in titles. It's a small but non-trivial QoL improvement for me.
Had no idea anyone made such a thing. Doubt it would work on this POS chrome book.

Had no idea anyone made such a thing. Doubt it would work on this POS chrome book.
It might. I think the one I'm using is called Clickbait Remover for YouTube. I also use Sponsor Block to automatically skip shill segments. Finally, uBlock Origin does a good job blocking youtube ads IME. I'm using firefox, but I think these are available for chrome too.

It might. I think the one I'm using is called Clickbait Remover for YouTube. I also use Sponsor Block to automatically skip shill segments. Finally, uBlock Origin does a good job blocking youtube ads IME. I'm using firefox, but I think these are available for chrome too.
My problem with it is, then i will watch a video by a sellout fuck on accident. At least when i see that face, i know they are a fucking bitch

This is why I’ve never seen any Glenn Fricker? videos. The who-farted-face is instant do-not-click reaction anymore.

Edit: but tell me it’s something cool about Orcas and I’ll click every damn time.

I just saw that on a desktop, you can go tell them not to recommend channels or say not interested in this video. I am going through the whole homepage and any fuck with that dumb fucking look is gone. I liked some of these guys, but it is worth it.

Maybe if enough of us do this, they will get the message.

My problem with it is, then i will watch a video by a sellout fuck on accident. At least when i see that face, i know they are a fucking bitch
That is the one downside. However, you can toggle it off and on if you wanted to check before clicking.

This is why I’ve never seen any Glenn Fricker? videos. The who-farted-face is instant do-not-click reaction anymore.

Edit: but tell me it’s something cool about Orcas and I’ll click every damn time.
1721622036151.png

I prefer this to 99.99% of shilltuber content

At least I know what I'm getting here and can thusly ignore without worrying a thing if I'm not in the mood.

I have a buddy that goes everywhere fishing. He always sends me pictures of him making fish lip faces wherever he goes. He’s making fun of all the kids nowadays and their stupid faces. Sad part is that he’s making fun of them yet looks exactly like they do…they are being serious while he’s being retarded…

Unfortunately it’s Universal, whether it’s political content or review of entertainment content. Everybody is HUMILIATING, DESTROYING OR CRUSHING somebody or a show or company (Disney) is DEAD, IT’S OVER, WENT WOKE, GO BROKE!……we’ll actuall true in the case of Disney…😉
My favorites (not) are when the thumbnail looks like it will be about what someone of interest said or thinks about something and it’s some rando talking about what someone maybe said or did and also puts words into their mouth about all the possibilities that have no bearing in reality because, we don’t get to see the actual person of interest saying or doing anything. Just an asshole in his dining room talking about it.
I’ve learnt to scroll through the vid real quick to see if it never leaves the idiots face to save time on those.

Regarding the OP vid, technically it’s not clickbait and accurate. There’s a Bark at the Moon guitar cover. Plus the the thumbnail shows her from the get, so you know who it is doing the cover. 🤷‍♂️

Back