Friedman Smallbox. Lower price SOLD

tcrash

IMG_1542.jpegIMG_1541.jpegIMG_1539.jpegIMG_1543.jpeg

Ive owned nearly all the Friedmans, and this one has been here the longest, it just sounds GOOD. I am the original owner, bought directly from Friedman. It’s an early 24” headshell model. It has been gigged so it’s not mint, does have a little discoloration under the plexi panel. (I think this is common). If you’re looking for THAT sound, you won’t be disappointed. Sold

Looking for:
Pt-100
SYN-2
PRS guitars
Les Pauls

Last edited:
There was some confusion on this amp being listed for sale over on The Gear Page and it was eventually deleted/pulled off. Can you clarify why that happened etc? Thanks

I have no idea what happened. I have been banned saying “possible account hack”
I’ve tried to figure out what was going on, but, cant even access the site. If you could share info on that with me, that would be helpful. I am completely clueless about what went on. I’ve bought and sold stuff there for years. No clue what’s going on

I’ve tried to figure out what was going on, but, cant even access the site. If you could share info on that with me, that would be helpful. I am completely clueless about what went on. I’ve bought and sold stuff there for years. No clue what’s going on
TGP happened

FYI there was recently a BE-100 DLX on TGP listed for $2k shipped. Seller seemed reasonable but had 0 feedback and some of his grammar was "off". I called BS and reported it, and it was immediately pulled.

Scammers are completely rampant right now and are hacking accounts constantly.

GLWTS!

I figured it was something in that vein. I just hate the fact that I can’t access the site, or contact anyone to clear things up.

The best thing you can do is enable two step verification under your security preferences.

Bump for a cool amp!

I figured it was something in that vein. I just hate the fact that I can’t access the site, or contact anyone to clear things up.
Clear ur cookies or go to TGP from a device you werent signed in on. Then go to login and hit “reset password”. Then update as normal.

It had to do with the pics in your post were of a BE-50 instead of a small box. Perhaps you posted the wrong pics by mistake?

I sold my Bogner 3534 50 watt to you over there..

Back