Friday Night Frizzy Hair: RATT vs. Cinderella

Recorded studio output I’m taking Ratt but Cinderella was a much better live band .

Last edited:
Ratt, im a fan of both bands but demartini is one of my favorites of that era, and him and robbin wrote great songs, and i always liked pearcys voice because it was different than most singers, out of the cellar, invasion and dancing undercover are some of my favorite albums. Cinderella was also a great band and i love the first 2 albums but i never loved heartbreak station, still climbing has some songs i like. I still listen to ratt all the time, cinderella i listen to once and a while, i never get tired of the early ratt stuff.

Cinderella on every level. They were a proper rock band, and their shit would have been just as good if it came out a decade earlier or later (with some tweaking on the production to be era appropriate).

Cindy by a mile. Ratt never did anything for me, but a good part of that was simply the vocal tone and lyrics.

Ratt 100%. Never liked any Cinderella, always changed the station when a song came on. Same with Great White.

A dude who liked Ratt exposed himself to me and his brother one day from about 30 yards so I never liked Ratt after that. My wife likes Cinderella and Tom Kiefer likes Les Pauls and blues music so that pretty much settles it.

No contest for me... Ratt. I'm a little surprised at the number of Cinderella votes. Goes to show how subjective music is.

Like both bands but Ratt is always a favourite of mine. I did see Cinderella opening for Scorps years back and they were outstanding live.

Just put DeMartini and Kiefer in a band together and we can all get along.

Nobody rides for free if you don’t know what you’ve got
Till it’s gone

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Back