trump LULZ ----

“The Republican candidate said he would no longer take part in a TV debate scheduled for September.

On Sunday night, Trump told CBS News that Ms Harris ‘could be far less competent’ than Mr Biden, ‘which is hard to believe’ and that ‘the policies, whether it’s him or her, wouldn’t be any different.’”

O.K. - if Harris ‘could be far less competent’ than Biden and if ‘the policies wouldn’t be any different’ why skip the next debate???

Without even addressing the issue of ‘policy’ it is known that DJTs primary debate strategy is to say whatever sounds good in the moment with little to no regard for factual accuracy. And say what one will about Harris, I do believe she is far better equipped to identify and challenge abject falsehoods and made up statistics in real time. For DJT, Debating Harris would be like Jake Paul crawling through the ropes with Canelo or Dmirty Bivol.

I find sparse use of lulz to be effective. It shows that it’s not only funny, but a little pitiful too.
I like “totes” sometimes too. It’s great for wanting the last word while also showing indifference lol
If I am going to be indifferent I would probably rather just be a straight up dickwad about it because projecting indifference is like a passive aggressive way of operating and I prefer to be blunt and borderline rude when I can't get through to someone about something that matters....

I went to a studio a few years ago....engineer was late for the session. Needed tacos and a 9v before he could start. Then tried to talk me into using his bs guitar rig before we got going, for his convenience of course. "I'd rather just use my amp man". "Oh but it's so much easier". "if it's a problem I can leave NOW, no big deal" "Oh no no no you're good bro, you're good".

and who does he think should be paying out these “reimbursements”?
“The Republican candidate said he would no longer take part in a TV debate scheduled for September.

On Sunday night, Trump told CBS News that Ms Harris ‘could be far less competent’ than Mr Biden, ‘which is hard to believe’ and that ‘the policies, whether it’s him or her, wouldn’t be any different.’”

O.K. - if Harris ‘could be far less competent’ than Biden and if ‘the policies wouldn’t be any different’ why skip the next debate???

You are either dishonest, or not smart enough to know the actual subject of what you are reading. The GOP primary debate is in September, and that is the debate he said he would not be participating in. He may not participate in any of them. There is no debate scheduled between Trump and Harris, because Harris isn’t the nominee, and may not be. The shit you guys come up with.

You are either dishonest, or not smart enough to know the actual subject of what you are reading. The GOP primary debate is in September, and that is the debate he said he would not be participating in. He may not participate in any of them. There is no debate scheduled between Trump and Harris, because Harris isn’t the nominee, and may not be. The shit you guys come up with.
Not sure where I fit into this lol

Without stooping to name-calling (dishonest - not smart) I would politely and respectfully suggest that you revisit the article that the OP linked and we were discussing. In that article, it was noted that Trump and Biden were supposed to have their 2nd agreed debate in September. Trump was asked if he intended to proceed with the Sept Debate if Harris ended up being the nominee. At least for now, it sounds like Trump is declining the opportunity to keep the Sept debate on the schedule if Harris is the opponent. That’s all we were discussing.

If I am going to be indifferent I would probably rather just be a straight up dickwad about it because projecting indifference is like a passive aggressive way of operating and I prefer to be blunt and borderline rude when I can't get through to someone about something that matters....

I went to a studio a few years ago....engineer was late for the session. Needed tacos and a 9v before he could start. Then tried to talk me into using his bs guitar rig before we got going, for his convenience of course. "I'd rather just use my amp man". "Oh but it's so much easier". "if it's a problem I can leave NOW, no big deal" "Oh no no no you're good bro, you're good".

I think being passive aggressive has its place. Most people here are quite sensitive and can’t handle having someone being direct to them. They start sniveling and want to be left alone to denigrate people that don’t post here.

Without stooping to name-calling (dishonest - not smart) I would politely and respectfully suggest that you revisit the article that the OP linked and we were discussing. In that article, it was noted that Trump and Biden were supposed to have their 2nd agreed debate in September. Trump was asked if he intended to proceed with the Sept Debate if Harris ended up being the nominee. At least for now, it sounds like Trump is declining the opportunity to keep the Sept debate on the schedule if Harris is the opponent. That’s all we were discussing.
stripes-scared.gif

careful he'll put some voodoo on you.

I think being passive aggressive has its place. Most people here are quite sensitive and can’t handle having someone being direct to them. They start sniveling and want to be left alone to denigrate people that don’t post here.
Yeah it can have a place if used tactfully. Most women cannot handle blunt at all IME (ok well my wife can). But you are right, a growing number of people cannot handle people being direct. I find that in TX it's way more acceptable and normal to be blunt than it is up north where people expect more tiptoeing through the tulips when you talk to them. I hate sugar coating it. If I'm dealing with a band guy, if he gets all uber butthurt like a child over some small straightforward directive I know I'm not dealing with an adult and that person has to go. The same people tend to react the same way towards passive aggressive stuff as well, taking it super personally when it's just business.

Back