🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

Greed Beret Sniper comments....

Only thing I'll say in response to the guy in this video is you don't need to be a "trained sniper" to take a shot like this. So for him to throw his arms in the air and go, "OMG how could a 20-year-old kid with no training make a shot like this?!" kind of has me rolling my eyes.

Reactions: Geo
Only thing I'll say in response to the guy in this video is you don't need to be a "trained sniper" to take a shot like this. So for him to throw his arms in the air and go, "OMG how could a 20-year-old kid with no training make a shot like this?!" kind of has me rolling my eyes.
Alot of other basic questions need to be answered other than the shooting ability of a 20 year kid from the most obvious vantage point that any professional sniper/shooter or ex-secret service agent would identify as needing to be secured first and foremost.

Reactions: rsm
They admitted that they ID'd the shooter with the gun serial number and or DNA(of which the shooter had no criminal record...but they had his DNA???) since the shooter had no identification on him according to USSS/Local/state police account.

They admitted that they ID'd the shooter with the gun serial number and or DNA(of which the shooter had no criminal record...but they had his DNA???) since the shooter had no identification on him according to USSS/Local/state police account.

As you say... they had the gun. Traced gun back to owner (dad, who also called police to self-report). Cross-referenced shooter's DNA with dad's? Shooter also worked for a nursing home, which most likely meant he had fingerprints on file. I'm sure parents had to ID body as well.

Nothing peculiar about it unless you've never shot a rifle off-hand before.

The first shot was his best shot because every shot after that was under stress. He was using an unsupported AR15 with a Red Dot Sight in the (presumably) prone position. RDS is most likely unmagnified and has a 2-3 MOA reticle. That, combined with shooting unsupported, and being under stress = "spray and pray" after the first shot. A small change in POA = a fairly large change in POI. This should be immediately evident to anybody who shoots and understands angular measurements. Heart rate goes up, breathing quickens and shortens, adrenaline pumps... all of that means that RDS was probably dancing all over the place without shooting supported.

Last edited:
Nothing peculiar about it unless you've never shot a rifle off-hand before.

The first shot was his best shot because every shot after that was under stress. He was using an unsupported AR15 with a Red Dot Sight in the (presumably) prone position. RDS is most likely unmagnified and has a 2-3 MOA reticle. That, combined with shooting unsupported, and being under stress = "spray and pray" after the first shot. A small change in POA = a fairly large change in POI. This should be immediately evident to anybody who shoots and understands angular measurements. Heart rate goes up, breathing quickens and shortens, adrenaline pumps... all of that means that RDS was probably dancing all over the place without shooting supported.
how is prone position unsupported? It’s the most stable shooting position. Marines are expected to make this shot at 500m prone, with steel sights after a mere 3 days of range training

bc0b5a71eac712be.jpg

how is prone position unsupported? It’s the most stable shooting position. Marines are expected to make this shot at 500m prone, with steel sights after a mere 3 days of range training
I didn’t even bother responding to him. No point. 😉

I wonder how much damage and destruction Kameltoe is going to be able to accomplish in one term.

I just hope Wall St. finds a way to keep growing and avoid a prolonged recession or depression.

Enjoy the decline

I wonder how much damage and destruction Kameltoe is going to be able to accomplish in one term.

I just hope Wall St. finds a way to keep growing and avoid a prolonged recession or depression.

Enjoy the decline
Enjoy the decline, enjoy the decline, enjoy the decline. Never seen a more depressing outlook on life.

• Haha
Enjoy the decline, enjoy the decline, enjoy the decline. Never seen a more depressing outlook on life.
Not at all, I'm doing better than ever personally; it's the country that's in decline, not me.

I just don't want the country's decline to negatively impact me. See the difference?

I'm on track to retire early in 1-2 years - as long as the occupier of the White House and/or Congress don't fuck up Wall St.

Only a few big items on my pre-retirement to-do list: kids trust fund; looking for my sailboat, considering citizenship by investment options, setting up foreign financial accounts.

Recently renewed my passport since I plan to travel to a few of the citizenship by investment countries that I haven't been to; once I retire I want to have a good idea which one, so I can start the process.

As I've posted before, when you're on a sinking ship you have three options: try to save it, abandon it, or sink with it. Guess which one I chose?

Oh boy, was on vacation last week when I heard about it. Saw "the picture" and that was it. I stuck to my "no news on vacation" and didn't watch any of it. Now that I'm back, HO LEE SHIT. Conspiracy theorists dream come true. I got months of shit to watch at my boring fucking job. Can't wait to dig in. Can't wait till November. Taking at least 3 days off that week and have my GTFO back ready. At minimum will be sitting in a nice comfy chair pounding beers when the election goes down. Enjoy the decline. Just saw that commentary, LOL.

I got zero retirement, have a rent to own house, two cars I don't own. But I do own a shit ton of music equipment, most of which is useless without electricty. But I got a banjo. But when the SHTF, I have plenty of booze stockpiled that I can barter for beans and rice if need be. If anyone has a piss poor outlook on life, it's me. I hate this fucking planet and couldn't care less if it ends tomorrow. I don't have the energy to prep. The system has burned me the fuck out. I've had it. If the world is ending, I say lets start it right now. I'm ready.

Congressman Eli Crane, ex Navy Seal Sniper visits the Trump Attempted assassination site, and the congress members easily walked the SLOPED roof.........................Now they are saying that no one manned the roof because of the HOT WEATHER.....:unsure::dunno:

Back