Surprised? MAGA goes racist on JD Vance's Indian wife

The problem with supposedly legitimate news outlets publishing stories like this is the fact that they use social media as the source. So twenty morons ripping on her on Twitter can be called “ Maga” As if it represents all Trump voters. It’s a bullshit piece, same as almost all of them. The big 3 briefly forayed into actual journalism for a moment when they wanted Biden out. They have returned to form now.

IMG_9230.jpeg

The problem with supposedly legitimate news outlets publishing stories like this is the fact that they use social media as the source. So twenty morons ripping on her on Twitter can be called “ Maga” As if it represents all Trump voters. It’s a bullshit piece, same as almost all of them. The big 3 briefly forayed into actual journalism for a moment when they wanted Biden out. They have returned to form now.
Or you could just denounce racism instead of twisting yourself into knots to deny that it's true. So they use social media as a source. Why not, that's where it's happening!

Or you could just denounce racism instead of twisting yourself into knots to deny that it's true. So they use social media as a source. Why not, that's where it's happening!
First off I don’t need to denounce anything to you or anyone else. I really don’t care what you think. And none of what you said has anything to do with the fact that the democrats and their media accomplices have been accusing republicans and especially Trump and Trump voters of being racist since just about the time they elected a grand dragon of the klan as presidente pro tempore of the senate. Meanwhile every democrat controlled city in the country is little more than an outdoor warehouse for poverty stricken black folks.

First off I don’t need to denounce anything to you or anyone else. I really don’t care what you think. And none of what you said has anything to do with the fact that the democrats and their media accomplices have been accusing republicans and especially Trump and Trump voters of being racist since just about the time they elected a grand dragon of the klan as presidente pro tempore of the senate. Meanwhile every democrat controlled city in the country is little more than an outdoor warehouse for poverty stricken black folks.
Not everything is a conspiracy. Have fun thinking it is though.

I denounce open borders and unchecked illegal invasion. Deport them all. Put them in holding camps while they wait for deportation.

Protect our border with the same rules of engagement and deadly force used to protect our military bases.

Redirect troops defending borders of other nations (e.g., Syria, South Korea,...) to defend US borders.

Defund sanctuary cities that refuse to work with Federal agencies such as DHS.

That goes for anyone here illegally from anywhere, of any race, color, creed, religion, origin...

Deal with it.

I denounce open borders and unchecked illegal invasion. Deport them all. Put them in holding camps while they wait for deportation.

Protect our border with the same rules of engagement and deadly force used to protect our military bases.

Redirect troops defending borders of other nations (e.g., Syria, South Korea,...) to defend US borders.

Defund sanctuary cities that refuse to work with Federal agencies such as DHS.

That goes for anyone here illegally from anywhere, of any race, color, creed, religion, origin...

Deal with it.
That's great, nice pivot. But what about the blatant racism from some on the right?

That's great, nice pivot. But what about the blatant racism from some on the right?
what about the blatant stupidity from some on the left?

it's a free country; with free speech; I don't want to control other people's speech, nor am I responsible for what the say.

Guilt by association is a leftist thing, because of leftist groupthink vs individualism. In leftist totalitarianism your group defines you vs Constitutionalism where your individual words and actions define you.

Guess it's hard for totalitarians to grasp individual rights, responsibility and accountability.

Everywhere. Laws and policies, virtue signalling, promotion of equity, fantasy racism arguments, the list is pretty long.
Many seem to think we need them to speak for us, because we apparently are too dumb to do it ourselves.
The new "antiracism" racism is the most extreme form of racism that exists today.
well actual racists don't believe you can be racist toward white people, so they don't consider it racist. that's leftist "logic" on display

well actual racists don't believe you can be racist toward white people, so they don't consider it racist. that's leftist "logic" on display

That's another truth. So many things they don't understand or get. Let's take the popular vote movement for example. No minorities vote would ever matter in a popular vote election. Districts pretty much are the only way to determine a differing culture's overall balance on something. Remember when they were rambling on about ending filabusters, though having used the tactic when convenient to them? Despite it being pretty much the only reason many terrible laws (including ones regarding racism) were blocked or went back to the drawing board.

Can't win. I just mostly want to be left alone and don't really want entitled people speaking for me, my parents, or my children. That's what they don't get. I've done pretty well for myself because of the opportunities our country provides, not the fake white man holding me down BS. I worked hard and navigated the hardships required to get here. No handouts were necessary, and they really aren't for anyone short of a shortbus.

That's another truth. So many things they don't understand or get. Let's take the popular vote movement for example. No minorities vote would ever matter in a popular vote election. Districts pretty much are the only way to determine a differing culture's overall balance on something. Remember when they were rambling on about ending filabusters, though having used the tactic when convenient to them? Despite it being pretty much the only reason many terrible laws (including ones regarding racism) were blocked or went back to the drawing board.

Can't win. I just mostly want to be left alone and don't really want entitled people speaking for me, my parents, or my children. That's what they don't get. I've done pretty well for myself because of the opportunities our country provides, not the fake white man holding me down BS. I worked hard and navigated the hardships required to get here. No handouts were necessary, and they really aren't for anyone short of a shortbus.
agreed.

“The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. " - Thomas Jefferson

Unfortunately, our success over time creates an entitled class without drive, personal effort, accountability, etc. Much as the Romans provided "panem et circenses" to placate the takers of welfare, our government has done the same, creating generations that live like parasites on the government without any motivation to improve their situation, only demanding more and more from the government, and others, for their needs, wants, and lack of personal accountability. Their numbers are growing, they are conditioned to emotion and perceived injustice in public school indoctrination or in colleges, and they vote; and one party caters to their needs.

“I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.” - Benjamin Franklin

“Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters.”
― Benjamin Franklin

Back