Breaking News: Biden announces he's dropping out of 2024

upset? hardly, you guys are pure comedy gold. do go on Tonelover & JohnnyGtar; you're almost at Shields & Yarnell comedy level; I know you can do better!

thanks for the mindless leftist entertainment, so far!
Now you've upset me. I have to go cry.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Why didn't you address what Bannon said?

IF it is a legit vote: they should announce the EXACT ( they mail these out, and know how many there are) number of ballots they have mailed out IN ADVANCE of elections....these mail in ballots should have to be mailed back and recieved by a specific date PRIOR to election night in order to count.

Why is this not the way its done?!? Makes you wonder?

IF it is a legit vote: they should announce the EXACT ( they mail these out, and know how many there are) number of ballots they have mailed out IN ADVANCE of elections....these mail in ballots should have to be mailed back and recieved by a specific date PRIOR to election night in order to count.

Again, why didn't you address what Bannon said?

No. If my mail in ballot is postmarked on election day or earlier, it's valid.

Ah, so you're gonna pussy out and not answer the question.
Hey fucknut, I don't know Bannon, other than your lips get wet when you mention his name.

Why not run an honest election??? Real easy officially publish number of mail in and absentee ballots that were sent out.....and require them to be returned to official election office PRIOR TO ELECTION NIGHT. Simple.

Scared?

Laughing stock of planet earth......the months of magic millions of mail in US votes....what a joke.

Last edited:

Sounds like you should work at the Federal Election commission since you're so smart. Tell them how it's done.

I been digging Gary Moore the past couple nights. He's a little bit over on the blues rock side for my usual tastes but damn the guy has tone, chops, and a solid vocal never mind great songwriting and real respect for the classic blues. Check this out, Twin Reverb, Soldano, Showman head, AND a bluesbreaker and I don't see any other six string players on that stage. Damn.

No. If my mail in ballot is postmarked on election day or earlier, it's valid.
I see. And this is foolproof in your mind?

To me it seems like that leaves the door open for corruption. Much less likely if they announce the EXACT mailed out ballot numbers and require them to be in official election officials control prior to the election night.

What ever, just saying the obvious....

Last edited:
Good deflection you fucking retard.

Who is Bannon....you Dad's lover
Hey fucknut, I don't know Bannon, other than your lips get wet when you mention his name.

Why not run an honest election??? Real easy officially publish number of mail in and absentee ballots that were sent out.....and require them to be returned to official election office PRIOR TO ELECTION NIGHT. Simple.

Scared?

Laughing stock of planet earth......the months of magic millions of mail in US votes....what a joke.

I see. And this is foolproof in your mind?
They don't accept ballots that are postmarked AFTER election day. That's foolproof. Now that you have my reply, are you gonna start with the "How do you know that's happening?" conspiracy bullshit?

I been digging Gary Moore the past couple nights. He's a little bit over on the blues rock side for my usual tastes but damn the guy has tone, chops, and a solid vocal never mind great songwriting and real respect for the classic blues. Check this out, Twin Reverb, Soldano, Showman head, AND a bluesbreaker and I don't see any other six string players on that stage. Damn.

Gary is of the GOATs. Wrong forum though. :)

They don't accept ballots that are postmarked AFTER election day. That's foolproof. Now that you have my reply, are you gonna start with the "How do you know that's happening?" conspiracy bullshit?
Nope. Definitely 100% not foolproof.

Seems like this kind of stuff is where you people get your deny and project strategy from.

Former President Donald Trump has continued his flurry of posts on social media attacking Vice President Kamala Harris, President Joe Biden and Fox News. Trump also said he didn’t know who said he was considering JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon for Treasury Secretary, despite Trump being the person who said he was considering Dimon for the role if reelected.

Trump said in a recent interview with Bloomberg, “He is somebody that I would consider, sure.”

Now Trump posts: “I don’t know who said it, or where it came from, perhaps the Radical Left, but I never discussed, or thought of, Jamie Dimon or Larry Fink for Secretary of the Treasury.”

So, deny you did it and blame the other side. Got it!

Last edited:
Gary is of the GOATs. Wrong forum though. :)
Good afternoon brother. I was hoping to dial down some of the invective going on in here a little bit with some good blues:)

I was reading that Gary was real hard on himself if his performances weren't perfect. I related to that in a big way because I am the same way. Many nights going home angry because some other chump was just there to get paid or I blew my parts or both or just disrespect from the club. You know how it goes. He had high standards and it shows so well in his total approach; the playing, the vocals, the tone, the band. I'm loving his blues stuff.

Back