Surprised? MAGA goes racist on JD Vance's Indian wife

Well according to Melania she came over in 96 and wasn’t nationalized until she married Trump 10 years later.

It was an easy process to become a resident alien and my wife chose not to become a citizen right away. When she did, it took less than 3 months

Noticed you didn't respond to any of my followups.
You know as a person with real world experience in dealing with your kind.

Oh you mean this?

Most racists are leftists. See above.

Nope...

1721872064805.png

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/are-white-republicans-more-racist-than-white-democrats/

I honestly could care less if someone is racist or not. Well, in general. There are worse things than being prejudiced about skin color, I’ll say that at least. On the other hand, I loathe those that would institutionalize any form of ignorant prejudice, whether by law or custom. Guess who is really bent on doing just that these days?

All your chart says is that some white people are still racist. That's amazing.
The charts are idiotic and pretty much state such in the first few and final paragraphs.
My experiences with...

Liberals:
"Are you sure you're ready to have kids, you should make an appointment with Planned Parenthood.
Here's some information on getting benefits.
Have you thought about trying to get one of those minority scholarships?
They probably did that because you're a POC.
Life must be really hard for you.
Vote Democrat"

Conservatives:
*Holds door open.
Yes, ma'am.
Thank you, ma'am.
All of God's creatures.
Can I help you with your groceries?
Fuck you, I was here first."

I honestly could care less if someone is racist or not. Well, in general. There are worse things than being prejudiced about skin color, I’ll say that at least. On the other hand, I loathe those that would institutionalize any form of ignorant prejudice, whether by law or custom. Guess whose really bent on doing just that these days?
Imo, most of what people call racism is either not at all or falls under stereotyping. Which isn't racism at all. It's a natural condition of the brain to protect the person who happens to be carrying it in their skull. I don't really care either. I miss when people could laugh at themselves without the leftist Debbie down syndrome destroying the peace on a long and hard fought road of our society by perpetuating fantasies that rarely exist outside of children acting like children.

I wonder if "progressive" policies will still cater to minorities when whites become the minority? Do y'all think that Asians will start to be included in the white count like Hispanics and Latinos were added to prevent that from happening? I mean we can't afford to not keep perpetuating bullshit and must find a way to prevent whites from getting their own protected class benefits. Anyways, why is everything black and white unless you're Native or Asian? Why is it racist to call someone yellow or red, but not black or white? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Back