I think some of them got birds on the fretboard. They are also now the ones with the new lightweight tuners that you can hear the bowel, I mean, vowel sounds better from.

LOL!!!
No doubt a few wingtips were kicked through the drywall in rage and a few bowling shirts rent asunder in mouring.

chimp cant stop laughing stop it.gif

I just got a letter in the mail from TicketMaster that they were hacked. Hackers must have started with the John Mayer tour
I got that letter too! I thought it was a fraud scam. Either way I haven't used ticket Master in 20 something years, to my memory. Whatever bank accounts or cards I had link to that is long gone anyway.

i just never got into TGP :dunno: i actually have the tab up here in my browser which i havent checked in months, just seems like a boring place
I'd close that :LOL:

I just opened the gay page in my DuckDuckGo browser and within one hour I got 101 tracking attempts. Happens here too, but if you're not using it - let it go :dunno:

The Pub section is open to me now on TGP. It used to be inaccessible to non-members. Maybe the hackers unlocked it

i just never got into TGP :dunno: i actually have the tab up here in my browser which i havent checked in months, just seems like a boring place
I definitely had to make my own fun there, but it was pretty easy.

for all its’ trouble with management, it is still an incredible reference for gear, though not as good as before members chased away all the builders and pro players.

Back