DESPERATE CLOWNS pulling out the stops to stop Kamala

Meanwhile in the US Kamala prepares to address the nation.

1721858584385.png

Reactions: rsm
Guys let's not start bringing people's families into this deal, which has happened a couple times recently in some of Johnny's threads. It's not allowed here in OT. Let's be cool.

Well, this escalated quickly.

The money will likely be frozen until a decision is made. The courts will have to determine if it is transferred. Kamala didn't take over the previous campaign and its committees, she created an entirely new campaign and new committees with the hopes that the old one would just roll over.
That's not allowed. If she wanted to keep the money she had to keep the previous campaign, name and all (Biden for President, Inc).
By creating an entirely new campaign with fec filings the old campaign became a loser and the money is lawfully entitled to be returned to each donor.
Now, dems are attacking the FEC Chair who appears to agree.

789bac8fbae299d1.jpg

Shut up everyone and get with the program: Joe’s been retired, we’re putting Camala in his place. Peons!

Reactions: rsm
The fact that the dems didn’t know they couldn’t roll that campaign $$ and are throwing tantrums about it really sums up their intelligence and competency levels.

Imbeciles.

This will be a comedy shitshow. I got the popcorn ready and my dancin' shoes on. View attachment 326148

Trump team files complaint trying to block Harris from accessing over $90M in Biden funds

https://fox40.com/news/national-and...arris-from-accessing-over-90m-in-biden-funds/
It’s a reasonable challenge. Since you don’t vote for vice president the donations are for the president. If the candidate pull out there’s rules as to how it’s distributed.

So republicans are desperately afraid of Kamala ?

That’s amusing. Not as amusing as every headline on Apple News being hit pieces on Trump and talking about how great Kamala is after they spent the last 5 years talking about how horrible she is, but amusing nonetheless.

Three business days since Kameltoe became the demoncrat nominee; 3 days of market losses, with Wednesday, 24-July-2024 the worst day since 2022.

She's off to a great start and hasn't even been installed yet. The destruction is going to be epic. Looks like my retirement will be delayed.

Well I’m afraid of her winning. The stupidity of people who vote in the US knows no bounds. She already won a seat in an election to be VP right. Tell me people aren’t idiots.

the number of useless idiots is growing exponentially; accelerating the decline. the market losses this week are horrendous in general; and for me personally. good week to buy tho; not sure where the bottom is, but we're not there yet.

Kameltoe is already destroying the financial markets, three days since she was selected

Attachments

• demoncrats-2.jpg
    demoncrats-2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 12
Back