🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

I think it's funny that Diary of a Axeman is accusing others of racism after his never ending racist tangents last year.
Dude's ignorance is legendary.
Reminds me of that other DoucheBag that doesn't post here...

Here are a few links. You may find them to be of interest.

I don't expect to change anyone's mind given that "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still" is basically a mantra here. LOL

Anyway, these are a good start for anyone who wants to dig deeper into this topic. I'm not gonna do it for them.

Don’t be lazy. Have a discussion. Any can post a link to try an have someone else prove a point.

Don’t be lazy. Have a discussion. Any can post a link to try an have someone else prove a point.

The vehicle isn't important. What matters is that the point is proven. I provided that proof, now make of it what you will. If you think I'm lazy, that's certainly your right.

Here are a few links. You may find them to be of interest.

I don't expect to change anyone's mind given that "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still" is basically a mantra here. LOL

Anyway, these are a good start for anyone who wants to dig deeper into this topic. I'm not gonna do it for them.

So which one of the terrible things I listed were passed after people switched republican?

The vehicle isn't important. What matters is that the point is proven. I provided that proof, now make of it what you will. If you think I'm lazy, that's certainly your right.
so what year was the switch? The argument was when a why. My point is that there never was a big switch and the GOP has never had platform based on racism

so what year was the switch? The argument was when a why. My point is that there never was a big switch and the GOP has never had platform based on racism

There were like 12 senators and congressmen in the US who switched sides because of the civil rights act, no one can name any of them except for Strom Thurmond, and it's entirely a made up bullshit argument that's been hammered into the heads of retards for 50 years

Hello Adolf. GFY.

triggered.jpg

Back