I have more Camerons than anyone.......BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nope. Doug A. Because it was at NAMM that the 'diss' happened. I don't think Joel was playing with WS at that time. Pretty sure anyway.
Then the Joel story IS another story. Joel was playing somewhere local to RC and RC offered to let him borrow a Friedman amp, something went down and it took Joel quite a bit of time to get the amp back to him, social media posts were made basically to embarrass Joel to give the amp back, which he did.

Then the Joel story IS another story. Joel was playing somewhere local to RC and RC offered to let him borrow a Friedman amp, something went down and it took Joel quite a bit of time to get the amp back to him, social media posts were made basically to embarrass Joel to give the amp back, which he did.
Yeah, that's a different deal than the DA one. It definitely had to do with NAMM, and Chippy assumed he would get some good DA video time for his YouTube channel. If I remember right. Chippy was snubbed, and that was that.

Love. This. It is odd how much I get out of the posts and interactions on this forum. Guitars and Gear is where it all started for me - and today, I could count my true music buds on one hand with fingers missing. So I really dig being a part of this forum and I hate it when shit goes sideways.
Ehhhhh I wouldn't think twice about it. I got drunk after a funeral last week and verbally assaulted the head admin of RT. But he forgave me and now we are going out on a date to see the lights of Paris next week. The moral of the story is, there are morals. Now what was the story? Oh yeah, it's all good!

Ehhhhh I wouldn't think twice about it. I got drunk after a funeral last week and verbally assaulted the head admin of RT. But he forgave me and now we are going out on a date to see the lights of Paris next week. The moral of the story is, there are morals. Now what was the story? Oh yeah, it's all good!
anakin-skywalker-knight-anakin-sywalker-knighted.gif

Sorry for your loss. My boss attended a 2 day funeral last week. Not fun but necessary.

That is mostly a joke. I just don’t like the style, like all those manicure-pedicure painted nails, clothing like a teenage girl, hell, he even look like he uses makeup. You know, that k-pop guy style lol

Other than that I actually like his skill and some melodies even. And mostly looks like chill dude. If he has good beer, we def make friends 😂
anakin-skywalker-knight-anakin-sywalker-knighted.gif

Sorry for your loss. My boss attended a 2 day funeral last week. Not fun but necessary.
I'm smoking some 1.5 inch pork steaks tomorrow. Reverse sear and the usual bbq and oven em at 225

Back