Surprised? MAGA goes racist on JD Vance's Indian wife

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
I wonder if "progressive" policies will still cater to minorities when whites become the minority? Do y'all think that Asians will start to be included in the white count like Hispanics and Latinos were added to prevent that from happening? I mean we can't afford to not keep perpetuating bullshit and must find a way to prevent whites from getting their own protected class benefits. Anyways, why is everything black and white unless you're Native or Asian? Why is it racist to call someone yellow or red, but not black or white? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Why is not ok to say 75 percent of violent crimes in this country are committed by one particular group of people? OH MY GOD FACTS ARE RACISTTTTTTTT

Why is not ok to say 75 percent of violent crimes in this country are committed by one particular group of people? OH MY GOD FACTS ARE RACISTTTTTTTT
Everything is racist. Unless of course you're pandering to/patronizing someone because of their race.

All your chart says is that some white people are still racist. That's amazing.
IMG_9257.gif

So you completely ignored the posts as to why. Not surprised. Your ilk will go to any lengths to justify their racism.

How am I racist, you fuckin retarded banana?
I'm part New Zealand Maori, Welsh background with Bulgarian Romani heritage. My wife and I are also different races to each other.
I couldn't be racist even if I wanted to, it would be too ridiculous.

The data clearly show a higher proportion of xenophobia amongst white Republicans. Or maybe you don't know how to read graphs?
Maybe you need to go wander around Walmart for a few hours.

I'm part New Zealand Maori, Welsh background with Bulgarian Romani heritage. My wife and I are also different races to each other.

The data clearly show a higher proportion of xenophobia amongst white Republicans. Or maybe you don't know how to read graphs?
Sorry bro, being of mixed heritage and interracial marriage don’t get you off the hook 🙄

I'm part New Zealand Maori, Welsh background with Bulgarian Romani heritage.
Which logically would make you a heavily tattooed orthodox christian guy but somewhere along the line you fell out of the outrigger canoe. Or maybe got thrown out, lol.

It’s just the right redefining words again. They say they aren’t homophobic because “they aren’t afraid” of gays, and they aren’t racist because they hate white gay people too lol.

Of course that’s not everyone on the right, but you know the ones

And that data is from 2012, around the time the raciss dems adopted racism as their political battering ram.

The old minorities can't be racist diatribe.
You don't seem like the kind of person that should be teaching children anything given your reliance on fantasies.
It's weird how y'all flock together like idiots.

The charts are idiotic and pretty much state such in the first few and final paragraphs.
My experiences with...

Liberals:
"Are you sure you're ready to have kids, you should make an appointment with Planned Parenthood.
Here's some information on getting benefits.
Have you thought about trying to get one of those minority scholarships?
They probably did that because you're a POC.
Life must be really hard for you.
Vote Democrat"

Conservatives:
*Holds door open.
Yes, ma'am.
Thank you, ma'am.
All of God's creatures.
Can I help you with your groceries?
Fuck you, I was here first."

Good Lord mate, you live in dreamland.

LIberals:
"If you're not getting the same chance to live a happy life as anyone else here because of your country of birth, who you like to fuck, your beliefs in any higher power or lack thereof or fair access to health, education and political involvement, then there is a problem we need to fix"

Conservatives:
"New ideas = bad. I don't want things to change because then we might have to change too".

The old minorities can't be racist diatribe.
You don't seem like the kind of person that should be teaching children anything given your reliance on fantasies.
It's weird how y'all flock together like idiots.

I teach kids to develop the skills and knowledge to think critically, support their beliefs and actions with evidence and ask uncomfortable questions.
You seem confused.

LIberals:
"If you're not getting the same chance to live a happy life as anyone else here because of your country of birth, who you like to fuck, your beliefs in any higher power or lack thereof or fair access to health, education and political involvement, then there is a problem we need to fix"

Conservatives:
"New ideas = bad. I don't want things to change because then we might have to change too".

Must be nice over there in OZ. Did you meet the wizard yet and ask for a brain?

All your chart says is that some white people are still racist. That's amazing.

You need help with it, that's ok.
The chart says that if you've got white people who are racist, more of them will be Republicans.

LIberals:

Conservatives:
I find it funny that in most polling liberals are always less happy and less satisfied with their lives than conservatives. Then we get to religious people who are yet even more satisfied with their existence. Meanwhile everything is wrong with Jdells world cause some rainbow flyer got his feewings hurt.

I teach kids to develop the skills and knowledge to think critically, support their beliefs and actions with evidence and ask uncomfortable questions.
You seem confused.

You've never had a critical thought in your head. Your posts are full of evidence.

Must be nice over there in OZ. Did you meet the wizard yet and ask for a brain?

Nope.
We prioritise growing them for ourselves with awareness, knowledge and hard work.
We're not raised to live in fear and suspicion.
How's that working out for you, over there in the Un-United States of Trumperica? Working out well for everyone?

Can't wait till Kamala pulls Trump's pants down and gets you guys back on board with each other.

Back