Surprised? MAGA goes racist on JD Vance's Indian wife

Nope.
We prioritise growing them for ourselves with awareness, knowledge and hard work.
We're not raised to live in fear and suspicion.
How's that working out for you, over there in the Un-United States of Trumperica? Working out well for everyone?

Can't wait till Kamala pulls Trump's pants down and gets you guys back on board with each other.
Funny how invested y'all are in what you assume are another country's problems. The only problem we really have are career politicians and their ilk trying to manipulate our children. It's sad when actual adults play along with the lunacy. Take yourself, for example.

This is so unironically ironic, it reads like something straight out of Seinfeld.
Do you read your own posts?

Do you ever concern yourself over your own problems or just the ones you fantasize existing so that you can play white knight virtue lunatic on the internet? Do you get extra pay for that or is it just something that you do to increase your self importance? Also, "unironically ironic" isn't a term used by anyone with actual debate skills, teach. It's a pompous douchebag term used by people who don't actually have anything to say or are attempting to come off more intelligent than they are. I feel like you would be good friends with our other resident professor, Aynirar. Y'all should start a band.

Do you ever concern yourself over your own problems or just the ones you fantasize existing so that you can play white knight virtue lunatic on the internet?

What happens in the USA affects us here in Australia, especially our economy and what we pay for things.
So yes, it's relevant to me.
Also, using the boring "You don't live here, so go away" line is the last resort of someone without any argument of substance.

Also, "unironically ironic" isn't a term used by anyone with actual debate skills, teach. It's a pompous douchebag term used by people who don't actually have anything to say or are attempting to come off more intelligent than they are.

Cool man. Appreciate the explanation.

I feel like you would be good friends with our other resident professor, Aynirar. Y'all should start a band.

You can feel that way if you want, fine by me.

What happens in the USA affects us here in Australia, especially our economy and what we pay for things.
So yes, it's relevant to me.
Also, using the boring "You don't live here, so go away" line is the last resort of someone without any argument of substance.

Cool woman, but no one used that line. I thought you were an educator? There's a difference between posting your thoughts on our politics and posting ONLY your thoughts on our politics. Perhaps you should spend half as much energy asking your politicians to get off our tit if it's such a bother to you. Pretty much outside of that all you are is a foreigner trying to influence or interfere in our elections with your fantasy knowledge of our realities.

Reactions: rsm
We still make jokes about "this is MAGA country" Jussie stuff. It's a funny line, like something out of a movie and not real life. I guess that's cause it wasn't real life. But it's decent script writing lol

That was the moment I knew he was full of shit.
"MAGA Country" in downtown Chicago.
Or really anywhere for that matter.

I would love it if all the Aussies, the Germans and other vassal states finally grew a pair and told the US to bugger off.
I would love it even more if we never gave any of them or the UN another dime again. No more freebies without return compensation commensurate with our investment in your country, How the average european views America:

They exist IME, just like rural progressive run hubs of corruption and heavy handed law enforcement also exist.

Well, I suppose it was a bit hyperbole. I should have clarified that to the levels of which it's portrayed doesn't exist, ime. I was told how bad and racist people were in the Appalachians, yet when I spent a few weeks there people were super nice. Every person that drove by me one time asked if I needed help because I was parked on the side of the road. Every single person. I was actually bird watching :ROFLMAO:

I come off as either Native, Pacific Islander, or Middle Eastern to most people. Well, at least according to their average inquiries over my life (which outside of fucking with people, I never considered it racist to assume I am any of those). I'm not free of racist experiences, but the ones that use pandering/patronizing/poor you/abort your child tactics outweigh overt/hateful racist experiences probably 1000 to 1 or more. With the bulk of the later experiences having occurred when I was a kid. By other kids. Kids that do/say dumb things. Because they're kids.

Wouldn't stress doing it again. People are people. Assholes exist everywhere. There's a town not far from me that's full of them. Most of them have their head plugging it, though.

Back