Best switcharoo of all time!

And since you “took me off ignore” you’ve added nothing but lame comments and no actually information of your own when quoting me.

And I don’t care that you talk about Donnie, but you do and I think it’s pretty bitter. Feel free to disagree.

Yeah, totes...

Let me know how you feel when he stalks your wife and harasses her for years and then some random internet poster just claims that you're bitter for bringing it up once or twice a year. You live in a fantasy world.

Last conspiracy theory was Biden was dead. You all got sucked into that one too. Y'all would believe any old shit posted on the internet. Let's face it you're all too stupid to know what's going on. Better give up posting your opinions.

Because you say so?
Okay, fantasy land spaceboy. Back on ignore your dumb pedo apologist ass goes.

IMG_9266.gif

Probably for the best. JWST just direct imaged an exo planet

Last conspiracy theory was Biden was dead. You all got sucked into that one too. Y'all would believe any old shit posted on the internet. Let's face it you're all too stupid to know what's going on. Better give up posting your opinions.
It’s still possible.

Given his age I will grant that it is likely he will die in the short to medium term - he's an old man. It will not surprise me if that day comes sooner rather than later in the scheme of things. You never know...

Any outlets you trust?
Some more than others, but unfortunately, like universities, the media is overwhelmingly liberal. If you look at headlines just in the last week in an objective manner it's blatant. Nevertheless, I have zero interest in arguing this point with you. Or Johnny. You are both totally okay with it and totally okay with getting your "News" from people who will spin it your direction. How else do you wind up with not only major networks, but the same exact " Journalists" who are on tape a couple years ago referring to Biden appointing Harris the " Border Czar", today saying that is false and was made up by republicans. Of the headlines over the last week over 98% of them are anti-trump or pro-harris. And unless you have been living under a rock for the last 3 years you know those same " Journalists had little at all to say about Harris and regularly admitted her approval ratings were even lower than Biden's. So you can tell me there is no overwhelmingly democrat bias in the middle, but if you do you are simply full of shit.

https://www.mrc.org/liberal-mediaev...e-liberal-american-public-and-public-knows-it

Some more than others, but unfortunately, like universities, the media is overwhelmingly liberal. If you look at headlines just in the last week in an objective manner it's blatant. Nevertheless, I have zero interest in arguing this point with you. Or Johnny. You are both totally okay with it and totally okay with getting your "News" from people who will spin it your direction. How else do you wind up with not only major networks, but the same exact " Journalists" who are on tape a couple years ago referring to Biden appointing Harris the " Border Czar", today saying that is false and was made up by republicans. Of the headlines over the last week over 98% of them are anti-trump or pro-harris. And unless you have been living under a rock for the last 3 years you know those same " Journalists had little at all to say about Harris and regularly admitted her approval ratings were even lower than Biden's. So you can tell me there is no overwhelmingly democrat bias in the middle, but if you do you are simply full of shit.

https://www.mrc.org/liberal-mediaev...e-liberal-american-public-and-public-knows-it

Guess I live under a rock then bro. I’ve never heard the phrase “border czar” until a couple days ago on this site. I’m not even completely sure what happened on Jan 6 lol. I think Brandon is biden, but I also used to think MAGA was just a hat brand.

Not everyone goes looking for this shit and not everyone is influenced by it. It is incredibly easy to not read about it if you don’t want to

Guess I live under a rock then bro. I’ve never heard the phrase “border czar” until a couple days ago on this site. I’m not even completely sure what happened on Jan 6 lol. I think Brandon is biden, but I also used to think MAGA was just a hat brand.

Not everyone goes looking for this shit and not everyone is influenced by it. It is incredibly easy to not read about it if you don’t want to

Did you finally admit to having no clue what you're talking about? I'm proud that you were able to take that step.

Did you finally admit to having no clue what you're talking about? I'm proud that you were able to take that step.

When talking about what? Just because I don’t follow the shit slinging doesn’t mean I’m uninformed. It just means I’m not a child

When talking about what? Just because I don’t follow the shit slinging doesn’t mean I’m uninformed. It just means I’m not a child
Most topics you post about in OTC. The bulk of your posts show you usually have half the info at best. Reading a wiki article and watching a youtube video doesn't constitute research & information.

Back