Best switcharoo of all time!

Either the internet has made us all super smart or doctors' and engineers' intelligence has plummeted. In this day and age either seems plausible.

I’m not asking you to be smart, I’m just asking you to tell me one instance you think I stated an opinion as fact.
Until then I will just keep “believing” the scientists and doctors

I’m not asking you to be smart, I’m just asking you to tell me one instance you think I stated an opinion as fact.

Anthony Fauci - Wikipedia

You've stated a number of times that the COVID vaccine is safe and effective despite the growing evidence of harmful side effects. You may not have used the tagline of safe and effective but said something that is equivalent.
And yes, I'm well aware that you put the caveat that no vaccine is 100% safe and effective and haven't gotten a booster since the first round. That still doesn't change that it is your opinion based on personal evaluation rather than objective facts.

The vaccine would have needed to go through all the standard clinical trials on the same established timelines along with the abundance of historical data to show beyond any doubt like every other established vaccine to state the possibility of developing side effects is negligible. Then it could be stated as an objective fact that it's safe and effective. Given there's enough evidence to make a case either way it can't be objectively presented as safe/effective or not; only opinion based on personal evaluation.

You've stated a number of times that the COVID vaccine is safe and effective despite the growing evidence of harmful side effects. You may not have used the tagline of safe and effective but said something that is equivalent.
And yes, I'm well aware that you put the caveat that no vaccine is 100% safe and effective and haven't gotten a booster since the first round. That still doesn't change that it is your opinion based on personal evaluation rather than objective facts.

The vaccine would have needed to go through all the standard clinical trials on the same established timelines along with the abundance of historical data to show beyond any doubt like every other established vaccine to state the possibility of developing side effects is negligible. Then it could be stated as an objective fact that it's safe and effective. Given there's enough evidence to make a case either way it can't be objectively presented as safe/effective or not; only opinion based on personal evaluation.
At the moment I have a boil... I'm putting some cream on it. The list of side effects of that cream are large and the probability I'll suffer the side effects are low like most medicines. You can go to a witch doctor and eat monkey testicles. I'll take the COVID vaccine.

Can we all just stop calling mutagens, vaccines?
This isn't Nazi Germany, so we probably shouldn't change the definitions of things simply to fit our agendas. It's dangerous.
If you want to get your covid mutagen injection and/or mutagen booster, that's fine, it's on you.
It's not a vaccine. It's not an inoculation. It's a mutagen.

Were you this "American" that you speak of?
And was the opossum (native to North America, unlike possums) already dead?
So you don't say "playing possum" (referring to how your excuse for possums with bad dental work play dead...) and we (and you) say American because USA'ian doesn't work.

I KNOW you call them possums in common conversation so don't try and make out I don't know they are opossums.

I had an old dog, and his name was Blue
Bet your life he was a good dog too
Blue chased a possum up a hollow limb
Possum won, got the best of him

Note JJ Cale doesn't say Opossum. Unless you think there is a population of Australian possums in Appalachia

So you don't say "playing possum" (referring to how your excuse for possums with bad dental work play dead...) and we (and you) say American because USA'ian doesn't work.
The o is silent.
The quotes were about you being the "American" that you speak of, not that "American" isn't a proper way to acknowledge someone from the USA.
Although, I suppose a Brazilian could also be an American.

The o is silent.
The quotes were about you being the "American" that you speak of, not that "American" isn't a proper way to acknowledge someone from the USA.
Although, I suppose a Brazilian could also be an American.
You yourselves call yourselves American. I note it and enjoy hearing people of your nation say it (because I know you try and say you don't say it) every time I hear it. So don't come on the raw prawn with me Barbie... You can't say USA'ian so next time come up with a better country name, It's like calling yourselves Gratuitously Long CountryNamians.

The o is silent - yeah my arse. What a joke.

If it's silent where's the "o" in those JJ Cale lyrics which I cut and paste from a Lyrics site. Where is the "o" in the saying "playing possum"... Absolute bullshit.

You yourselves call yourselves American. I note it and enjoy hearing people of your nation say it (because I know you try and say you don't say it) every time I hear it. So don't come on the raw prawn with me Barbie... You can't say USA'ian so next time come up with a better country name, It's like calling yourselves Gratuitously Long CountryNamians.

The o is silent - yeah my arse. What a joke.

If it's silent where's the "o" in those JJ Cale lyrics which I cut and paste from a Lyrics site. Where is the "o" in the saying "playing possum"... Absolute bullshit.

Are you drunk or just an idiot?
Both is also an acceptable answer.

Back