Big f*ckin pussy ...

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
I love Dan because he is the last vestiges of the true HCAF. Posting aol links. Lmao
I still have an AOL email that's like 30 years old. Survived all of the transfer of ownerships over the years.
A/S/L?

OFFS. How pathetic can y'all be? Never mind, I already know the answer. Since when do Republicans get a say in who the Democratic candidate is? News flash: we don't care if you like our candidate. You know, if Harris is such an incompetent idiot like some of you claim, you should be worried that a more capable candidate would get the nod at the convention. After all, the delegates can change their vote, and then you'd face a greater challenge. Oh, I forgot, y'all are gonna claim it's rigged no matter who the Dem candidate is. Never mind.

I believe that they were referring to the fact that she wasn't voted for in the primaries, but you knew that's what they meant and still try and twist and warp your bs. FYI; You didn't get a say, either. Funny that it's okay with you.

I believe that they were referring to the fact that she wasn't voted for in the primaries, but you knew that's what they meant and still try and twist and warp your bs. FYI; You didn't get a say, either. Funny that it's okay with you.
Cut him some slack. This whole political activism thing is brand new to him. He had a life altering medical event and decided to get a new hobby, one which will most likely exacerbate his condition. He actually thinks a conservative person might hate Trump so much they would vote for Biden and he thinks they will do it in significant numbers. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Cut him some slack. This whole political activism thing is brand new to him. He had a life altering medical event and decided to get a new hobby, one which will most likely exacerbate his condition. He actually thinks a conservative person might hate Trump so much they would vote for Biden and he thinks they will do it in significant numbers. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I didn't vote for Biden and I consider myself mildly libtarded. I sure as heck wouldn't vote for Harris. I don't know about all of the accusations going around about her, but I do know that she's an unqualified idiot and a hypocrite. I don't think I will ever vote for another Democrat again, tbh. I want no part in a party that's willing to put itself above country.

Worst of all over extremist and false ideas belonging to the 1%, the 2%, and the "8%". The rest have become cowardice and bow to the whims of the psychotic in fear of being cancelled or losing out on some make believe virtue. Many have even turned feral. Absolute poster children of drones. And they follow idiots. Like actual dumbest fucks on Earth, idiots.

The identity politics and pandering mixed with simultaneous destruction of individualism is disgusting and at many levels racist. Even overtly so, but people have convinced themselves that they know best for the downtrodden among us. So they have justified it to themselves, while arguing against reality to others.

There's obviously so much more than that wrong with them these days. Anyways, I'm voting for an asteroid strike.

Back