Tell me about your Balaguer

That’s news to me. I haven’t been up on my
BG knowledge in the last few years though
Fair fair. No worries, man. I remember a mass exodus that happened on the FB group with everyone talking about how it was their last day and shit, but this happened within the beginning of the year which is why I asked that question. They used to have a pretty decent amount of employees running the place, but unless they hired a ton without them being announced on the groups, then I dunno who is all left except like 2 or 3 people.

I really liked the one I had. Solid build and not a single qc issue. Sounded great and Joe is a stand up guy. I just couldn't gel with the neck carve and I'm extremely picky. Would like to try another one day, this was years ago. It was one of their budget builds fwiw.

I freaking loved the neck carves on all of them I've played :dunno: both budget and higher end stuff

I have no intention of involving myself with Balaguer guitars or discussions about it. I want nothing to do with the company anymore. For my sanity and the sanity of my other former coworkers do not reach out to any of us or speak to any of us about it. Thank you.
I apologize and wasn't aware of the circumstances. I will absolutely honor your wishes. If you would like I can delete these comments.

That’s news to me. I haven’t been up on my
BG knowledge in the last few years though
Yeah same. I’ve seen the recent stuff at NAMM the last two go around and all seemed solid, but I’m pretty promiscuous guitar-wise so I’d don’t stay overly on top of most of “the biz”

Back