Surprised? MAGA goes racist on JD Vance's Indian wife

Donnie is a metaphor for fake centrists who are actually extreme leftists perpetuating psychotic fantasies on the internet, Donnie.

Will you at long last grow up? You know me better than I know myself, eh? Oh that's right, it's the usual conservatard line of "thinking". Like when a Trumper tells a conservative who decide to vote for Biden that "you were never a conservative" and they're so sure of themselves. Idiots.

Now try responding with relevance.

Oh, gosh. I am humbled. Piss off.

Will you at long last grow up? You know me better than I know myself, eh? Oh that's right, it's the usual conservatard line of "thinking". Like when a Trumper tells a conservative who decide to vote for Biden that "you were never a conservative" and they're so sure of themselves. Idiots.

Oh, gosh. I am humbled. Piss off.
Dude, Biden has been a lying piece of shit for 5 decades. No conservative would ever vote for him. Republican, yeah maybe, conservative, no way.

Dude, Biden has been a lying piece of shit for 5 decades. No conservative would ever vote for him. Republican, yeah maybe, conservative, no way.

Ah, like the people who voted for Trump before and now regret it, so they're voting for Biden this time around?

Let me guess, you'll tell me they don't exist or that there are only 5 people in the country who did that. LMAO

You know the only people here to use the term piss off without saying it in a "you pissed them off" kind of way are JohnnyGtar, SR, Jdell, Bagelboy, and WEF chairman. All libtard(s) of the dumbest order. :ROFLMAO:
Yeesh, too easy. Should I do IPs or UAI next?

Ah, like the people who voted for Trump before and now regret it, so they're voting for Biden this time around?

Let me guess, you'll tell me they don't exist or that there are only 5 people in the country who did that. LMAO
I'm sure there are but they aren't conservatives. Way more likely they are one of the millions of moderate democrats that crossed over to keep Hillary out.

Thanks for proving my point and doing it so quickly!

I'm starting to think you just got into this politics thing like a few weeks ago.

You understand what it means to be conservative right ? And I don't mean the classical definition. Just like liberals today are so far away from the classical definition of liberal that it's a tiny dot to them.

You know the only people here to use the term piss off without saying it in a "you pissed them off" kind of way are JohnnyGtar, SR, Jdell, Bagelboy, and WEF chairman. All libtard(s) of the dumbest order. :ROFLMAO:
Piss off is a very Australian or British thing to say... Nothing to do with being a libtard per se. It's just a very slightly more polite way of saying f-off.

How about you do nothing at all in this regard sis'?
I wasn't planning to. I could see a little where he was getting at with the fake concern, but it's what do you call it? facetious.
I'm willing to take a ban if y'all feel like I crossed a line. It's y'all's house, after all. I'm just here to party. I'll flow with the go.
I won't hold any grudges if it comes down to it.

I’d suggest making all your own shit, the way the US USED to do, but soon enough the only shit that will be allowed in your country will have to be Allah approved.

I dunno man, I’m not buying it.
Populations are ageing and falling everywhere and no extremist nation I know of has enough cash to set up an export market for industrialisation.
If anything it’ll be India who’ll be the next economic superpower after China has its run.
Doesn’t bother me who makes my stuff, as long as they’re not an extremist gun and holy book wielding nutbar, all religions and their made up sky-daddies are the same to me.

Hey, NowYou’rePlayingWithYourWang…

I dunno man, I’m not buying it.
Populations are ageing and falling everywhere and no extremist nation I know of has enough cash to set up an export market for industrialisation.
If anything it’ll be India who’ll be the next economic superpower after China has its run.
Doesn’t bother me who makes my stuff, as long as they’re not an extremist gun and holy book wielding nutbar, all religions and their made up sky-daddies are the same to me.
Strange that you would oppose an extremist holy book wielding nation at the same time you are opposing allowing the citizens of that country the means to resist that tyranny.

Back