Reverb listing - only 1 available and 1 other person has it in their cart!

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
That's their cheapest guitar on their reverb page :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: rsm
I appreciate the fact he is charging for shipping. I made on offer for 384k. I will resale it in a few years when the market gets good again

That is the dumbest story also. I added to my cart. I ask all of you to do the same. Will excite the dipshit that is selling it
Agree about the story. The inlay looks pretty lazy, too imo. Like a thrift store painting :ROFLMAO:

The fact that this exists makes me laugh at every time I bullshitted with a jazz guitarist and they did the Lord Regal face because they play fag music with a crappy SS amp

Nope, looks like jazz guitarists are susceptible to bullshit snake oil too

I don't know if any of you made it through all the drivel in that description, but if I had "an artist" that worked for me and decided "Nah, I don't think I'm going to finish this supposedly $385K guitar like the paying customer wants it to be finished. It's really speaking to me, and the guitar says it wants..."

I'd kick that "artist" in the nards and send them on out the door.

Maybe this is the matching guitar to that amp at GC with the drugs in it.
Kinda like seeing a guy that looks suspiciously like Tony Montoya at an Enterprise or Hertz auction offering ridiculous money for a non-descript Chevy Malibu.

I don't know if any of you made it through all the drivel in that description, but if I had "an artist" that worked for me and decided "Nah, I don't think I'm going to finish this supposedly $385K guitar like the paying customer wants it to be finished. It's really speaking to me, and the guitar says it wants..."

I'd kick that "artist" in the nards and send them on out the door.

I'll go one step further...if the artist is making business decisions that cost a customer, then the artist is the new customer. Sounds like the artist owes the shop.

The description is the single most embarrassing thing I’ve ever read. The guy who wrote it thinks it’s ground breaking work, that whoever reads it will have to have it. the artist defied his customer and made it the color the guitar was begging to be. I’m embarrassed for myself for reading it.

Here you can buy a piece of wood for just 10k!! It’s from a magic tree. It’s rumored that if you make a magic wand out of it, your spells will be nothing short of cataclysmic! You don’t like someone? Initiate tsunami mode and wipe that son of a bitch off this planet! Your girlfriend cheated on you? No sweat, you can now vanquish her from reality! It’s akin to the fictional stones from avengers! But it’s real, just ask the guy who is selling it!! He even has an acoustic for a million dollars!!

I've dabbled in stick figures, guess that makes me an artist. Maybe I'll offer 'em $10 shipped:
"It wasn’t exactly what was asked, but it was what the artist felt this guitar deserved."

Also:
It is little known outside the small luthier world that the wood and guitar speaks to the luthier and the very best ones know how to listen. The artist listened to the guitar and adorned the body with color and then finish.
I'll have what he's smoking.

Nobody who has the money and desire to buy that gaudy thing would have a wife who approved of it.

Biggest problem i have is reverb emails me every day to remind me not to forget i have it in my cart.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm

Back