Vhx

• Thread starter Thread starter wtfMagH8U
  • Start date Start date
wtfMagH8U
wtfMagH8U
Can the VHX cop the Dmoll/herbert tones? Does it have the eq sweep function?

Yes, with some expected difference, this is a from a recent user comment.

So close, there really is no need for my trusted Herbert any more.
🥹

In fact, thanks to the PEQ in the VHX it can sound even more fat and evil than Herbert.
The 100 W vs 180 W difference seems to not matter that much.
Would not have expected that.

What do you mean by EQ Sweep function?

I had the VHX and the technology is fantastic. Very user friendly as well, no need to even look at the manual. Not what I expected at all, however I found no matter the setting or EQ tweek, it had the same tone. In other words I struggled to get the amp to cover different tones no matter what I did. It really wasn't very versatile.

I had the VHX and the technology is fantastic. Very user friendly as well, no need to even look at the manual. Not what I expected at all, however I found no matter the setting or EQ tweek, it had the same tone. In other words I struggled to get the amp to cover different tones no matter what I did. It really wasn't very versatile.
I thought the same but don't forget about the irs. Using those you can get a huge variety of tones foh or through your studio monitors. Most soundguys at clubs tend to want you to turn stage volume down these days anyway so that you're not messing up the foh mix so you hear most from your stage monitors anyway.

Back