UAFX Anti 1992

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
Certainly don’t think those video’s are doing it any favors. Sounds pretty terrible to me so far.

The Henning video is loooong but he gets some great tones from it. There are some not so great ones, you really have to tough out the 45 minute video of his rambling. I can’t think it because I can’t spell his goddamn account name to find it again, haha.

So good! I have the Lion, the Dream and the Ruby.. all amazing pedals but I only really use clean sounds from amp/cab sims.

But yeah, obviously another masterpiece by UAFX.

Edit: Even the clean channel sounds amazing, might get one!

I'm actually kind of excited by this.

I love the idea of having something I could keep on my board, that could get me through a gig in the unlikely event of an amp failure. Also, it looks like it'd be fun just to dick around with.

I got to try it out last week as I work in the industry. It sounds great!

I got to try it out last week as I work in the industry. It sounds great!
What exactly do you do?

Me, I'm a nobody that plays at a large scale church and yet companies/brands send me pedals to review, demo 😆

After watching and listening to clips of the actual 5150 clean against this pedal, I ordered one. I figured it would be nice if anything just to add another flavor for a clean sound (I'll never use it for its overdrives or distortion sounds).

I didn't like the videos I posted, but they were the only ones up on YouTube at the time and it seemed like it could be a great piece of gear.
I figured better ones would follow.

I didn't like the videos I posted, but they were the only ones up on YouTube at the time and it seemed like it could be a great piece of gear.
I figured better ones would follow.
It's okay. Same thing happened with their Lion pedal. Everyone hated it at first, now everyone loves it now that they have learned to properly use and appreciate it.

That pedal sounds good. It's pretty convincing. Reminds me of my old Peavey 5150 combo. I hated the stock speakers. I ran it through an Egnater Armageddon with the stock speakers. (2 T-75's and 2 K-100's) Normally I don't like those speakers, but with the 5150 combo I got a great modded Marshall tone on the Green channel, no overdrive pedal needed. It was a bad move on my part to trade the 5150 for a Triple X head...I hate that amp.

The Henning video is loooong but he gets some great tones from it. There are some not so great ones, you really have to tough out the 45 minute video of his rambling. I can’t think it because I can’t spell his goddamn account name to find it again, haha.

Just type Henning Pauly in the search bar and you'll see the channel.

I'm editing my video for it now. I can honestly say this pedal is insanely good. Wasn't expecting to like it. Fell in love with it immediately
Did you finish editing it?

All UAFX pedals are quality abs the models are better than any capture on the market. Their Amp/Cab sims are my favorite, there's something there that aren't on anywhere else.

It's okay. Same thing happened with their Lion pedal. Everyone hated it at first, now everyone loves it now that they have learned to properly use and appreciate it.

I haven't tried it. I read somewhere that some people don't like it because there's a bright cap setting missing or something like that.

I always just think "I Spy" to remember the channel name.

EytschPi42

Back