Guitar wall hangers

• Thread starter Thread starter Lunarhalo
  • Start date Start date
I don't have the wood strip, got just enough studs in the wall for my small collection I guess, but I do like that look and my room could use some more mojo. What I'd really love is to toss up a row of mini spot lights angled down on the guitars (like music stores, etc). Anyone have a shot of that? Need to paint my room something dark eventually too.

Overview.jpg

Guitars.jpg

I don't have the wood strip, got just enough studs in the wall for my small collection I guess, but I do like that look and my room could use some more mojo. What I'd really love is to toss up a row of mini spot lights angled down on the guitars (like music stores, etc). Anyone have a shot of that? Need to paint my room something dark eventually too.

Overview.jpg

Guitars.jpg

Here are the LED spots I added - 8 on each side. I set them up on a dimmer and love what they added to the room.
IMG_9533 Medium.jpeg
IMG_9532.jpeg

Mine swivel so you can hang more guitars on an angle like in pic or straight forward that would fit a few less.

View attachment 333891

I'm tempted to do this in my new space.. I like the 45 angle better as more fit together on the wall. Which ones are you using and have you had any issues at all with the strength of the hanger? That light blue charvel pops.. so does that fake? Real Kramer.

Mine swivel so you can hang more guitars on an angle like in pic or straight forward that would fit a few less.

View attachment 333891
Some sweet guitars there. Normally, I'm all about the blue but something about this guitar is really drawing me to it. Partscaster or something? I don't see a logo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240821-114358.png
    Screenshot_20240821-114358.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 9
I'm tempted to do this in my new space.. I like the 45 angle better as more fit together on the wall. Which ones are you using and have you had any issues at all with the strength of the hanger? That light blue charvel pops.. so does that fake? Real Kramer.

I bought the hangers on amazon and then the wood at home depot. I haven't had any issues at all and have had it 3 or 4 years at least i think.
The white kramer is a 100st body with an after market banana headstock neck which i have no idea what make it is. The 100st body is plywood but that guitar rips and has tons of sustain and warm tone. Plywood! Go figure.....

Back