Fight For Your Right - Motley Crue (It's utter CRAP!)

• Thread starter Thread starter JohnnyGtar
  • Start date Start date
Embarrassing. Worst thing is we are all watching it, giving it views and making them think it’s good.

It legit doesn't sound like they are all playing the same song. It sounds like the drums are a beat behind the rest of the band.

Tommy was a great drummer before the Hep-C rotted his brain

I feel embarrassed for John 5, but he had to have known what he was signing up for

I see they somehow got 15 year old me to play the guitar solos. "Wwwaaaaaaaaooooowwwww" "Deedle Deedle Deedle" "Zip wip weeeeeee"

"I need to cleanse my palate. Maybe some Corey Feldman would help." - Nicest comment on this tune.

Go kick their butts Kerry!!!
kerry-king.jpg

I would think they have more than a few demos in the vault they could've dusted off and recorded but I guess Nikki had other ideas :sick:

It’s mostly Vince that’s the problem IMO. Everything he’s done post diabetes is just half assed sloppy work with no energy behind it. This recording was a prime example of that. It isnt good by any means but he’s the clear weakest link.

That's too fucking bad...I've enjoyed quite a few Crue shows in my life.

Crue came in while I was at the gym today and his voice just sounds so damn bad. What a wildly inflated ego to have for someone who sounds like their dick got caught in the zipper while having a stuffy nose.

Fuck MC + J5. Seriously can not even stand looking at J5 on stage with them. Have not enjoyed any clip or vid I’ve seen of them with him, and I say this as a Nikki in a Crüe tribute! Lol.

Crue came in while I was at the gym today and his voice just sounds so damn bad. What a wildly inflated ego to have for someone who sounds like their dick got caught in the zipper while having a stuffy nose.
I think his voice really works for them, the 80’s stuff I mean. They were never meant to be a pretty band with a pretty singer. It gave them that extra bit of attitude.

I think his voice really works for them, the 80’s stuff I mean. They were never meant to be a pretty band with a pretty singer. It gave them that extra bit of attitude.
The only cat screaming singers that come to mind that can almost get away with that are AC/DC and GnR. AC/DC gets way more of a pass than GnR, as Axl has one of the worst singing voices ever.

I thought this was AI at first, then I heard vince neils "singing" and decided it was real and I would rather listen to some of the local teenager bands in my area

The only cat screaming singers that come to mind that can almost get away with that are AC/DC and GnR. AC/DC gets way more of a pass than GnR, as Axl has one of the worst singing voices ever.
I actually really dig Axl’s voice too. He doesn’t get enough credit for how good he is melodically.
Not everybody can Shana-now-nana-now-nana-now-nana-now….whoa-a-oh-ooh-oh whoa..whoa-oh with such beauty and ability.

😂

I really do like his voice though.

Vince's recorded voice in the 80s was killer.

Love his vocals on wild side

Back