If a Genie gave you $1,000,000 bucks to buy gear what would it be ?

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
I’d put a Floyd on that fucker
IMG_4407.jpeg

One Floyd, coming up!

• A goldtop 52/ 57 conversion or maybe a 57
  • A 68 LPC
  • A vintage telecaster
  • A Luke3 HH
  • An Yngwie strat
  • A GZ Helion
  • A Gower rockmonster
  • A Mezza Mzero
  • A Wizard
  • A Trem-O-Verb
  • A bogner helios 412
  • A Mesa 412
  • An old Marshal 412
  • A KHE switcher
  • a modestly kitted out studio inc. the building to make music (desk, mac, speaks etc).
If I cannot save the rest and it absolutely got to be spent on gear, I'd donate it to a charity that provides music education resources (gear, facilities, teachers) to underprivileged children. Or I'd set it up if there ain't one.

All of it in all variations, also add 000 to the sum please

Is that the price for two, actual girls?
I spent a total of 9 months there 20 years ago and back then, I “heard” that it was only 1000 baht for long time. Back then it was 40 baht to the dollar, so $25 and 300 baht ($8) to the bar you met at. I know a group of guys that just went there last week and they said 2-3000 baht. From what I understand, it’s not even a formal negotiation. It’s an unwritten rule that you take care of them the next morning with what you feel was worth, but that the well understood standard rate. It’s up to the girl if she wants to go with you. I know younger guys pay less than older guys. The income for many of the girls with normal jobs back then was only like $100 a month. Pretty sad.

Old BC Riches. Probably 5-6 amps, mostly ones i've already owned but had to sell - steavens, etc.

Then a DR103 and matching 4x12

Back