Griffin Analog : RT Self Esteem Booster : Pedal Giveaway : We have a winner !!

• Thread starter Thread starter griff10672
  • Start date Start date
I'm using a MMBF5457 or an 2N5457 ..... I laid out the board to except either one .... the 2N5457's are a bit of a pain in the ass to get now .... I have a small stash that I'll use first ... then I'll switch over to the SMD MMBF5457
When I built my clone of the Clinch EP-Pre, I bought all the possible transistors, and tried them..

Q1: 2N5256 2N5952 2N5953 2SK30A-Y 2SK30A-GR J202
Q2: 2SK30A-GR J113 2N5457 PN4303 BF244A BF245A

Ended up using the 2N5484 / 2N5485 because it sounded best to me.

Count me in as well for a free pedal!!

146b68a6286b480c825419818265.jpg

Just realized what an awesome icebreaker it could be at a bluegrass festival. Have your acoustic ready and ask the hot sisters, duo act..”mind if I slide in to your DM’s?”

Since it's a bluegrass festival, just make sure that they're not your sisters first before working up the courage. :ROFLMAO:
Just saying, I've heard that some myths are true.

"Don't go plugging into your Twin Sister unless she has a Friedman logo."

-Voltaire

Since it's a bluegrass festival, just make sure that they're not your sisters first before working up the courage. :ROFLMAO:
Just saying, I've heard that some myths are true.

"Don't go plugging into your Twin Sister unless she has a Friedman logo."

-Voltaire
Can you plug in the front and the back at the same time? You know, four “cable” method?
Now that’s a party!

These should be ready by the end of the week I think ...... I have a couple of spots left on the initial run .... if you'd like to preorder .... hit me up

I'm going to pick the winner for the give away Monday morning 09/09 ......

Dumb question, but is that big knob a level control in the front?

Is the forum kicking and keeping you down ???

Are your opinions looked at as merely pure dog shit ?

Is your current set up not letting you attain Teh Brutalz Tonez ???

Don't let it get you down ......... order a Griffin Analog " RT " Self Esteem Booster NOW !!!

fight off all the negativity and false bravado !!!

A modded EP Booster with 9v or 18v option , + 3dB , Bright switch and a 3 way Fat switch that would compliment any set up whether it's pushing the front end of your amp or boosting the volume at the end of your chain .

Matte white finished enclosure with custom " RT " graphics .... your choice of Color on the LED Footswitch ( red , blue , green or purple )

Coming Soon !! ( 2-3 weeks ) 115.00 Shipped for well qualifying forumites

For a chance to win one .... just leave a comment on this thread .......... winner will be randomly picked ( Monday morning 09/09 )

Now that guys are ordering ..... If you are the person picked randomly I can simply refund your order money or you can still buy the pedal and I'll let you choose from something else I have hanging around for your prize .... so two pedals for 100

View attachment 337782
Nice!

Back