New York Times

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
rsm
rsm
1725582351887.png

You have to pay to see the article, but it's real; demoncrat leftist totalitarians and tyrants who think the Constitution is dangerous and a threat.

Can't make this stuff up.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/31/books/review/constitution-secession-democracy-crisis.html

“I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such: because I think a general government necessary for us, and there is no form of government but what may be a Blessing to the People if well-administered; and I believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a course of years and can only end in Despotism as other Forms have done before it, when the People shall become so corrupted as to need Despotic Government, being incapable of any other.”
― Benjamin Franklin

• Angry
Reactions: Geo
What? Bro, you were absolutely in LOVE with the media earlier today. Believed every word of it. I figured the NY Times was like your Bible or something.

coming to your neighborhood soon!

Ohio city plunged into housing crisis ...

enjoy your cultural enrichment.

Don't worry, DHS made sure none of the Haitians sent to Springfield, OH are cannibals; nothing for you to worry about.

St. Vincent de Paul Society ...

ICYMI: Haitian Flag Day Fair and Festival

what bothers me the most is somehow illegals get full protection from our constitution.
i cant figure that shit out.

if I ex'd out to Mexico all i would get a sharp knife up my ass

Reactions: rsm

Back