Howdy, New Guy Here.

• Thread starter Thread starter VH1R2
  • Start date Start date
John from Denver, do you remember Denver Ted's cheesesteaks, off Colfax by Argonaut?
Ahem.....not sure pestering a rig talk guy about cheesesteaks at mealtime is gonna bring in a lot of feedback around here right now.

Wish I was having cheesesteaks tonight tho.

I'm guessing

He's saying he loves rig talk, but the endless EVH posts do get a bit exhausting

However, new guy will probably find a bunch of cool EVH info even if it drives @RaceU4her and I insane

lol, they may be a bit much but it’s all good, I just wanted the new guy to feel at home haha

That album was not as bad as people say .
giphy.gif

That album has some of the dumbest fucking lyrics and song arrangement I've literally ever heard

WORD TO THE WISDOM TOOTH BROTHER OH HELL YEAH HOSS CLIBBINS HADDALAYERDOWNNAW
EVH wrote some of those album's lyrics. Made Hagar look like a poet in comparison. And Hagar makes Roth seem like a poet in comparison

I wish I knew more about the music y'all are talking about half the time, so that I knew which emoji to respond with.

I know who Van Halen is, just have no idea what half the things y'all are saying mean :ROFLMAO:
I'll probably get banned for saying this but I don't feel like I've probably ever listened to anything of theirs that wasn't on the radio.

Welcome to Rig-Talk where we no where gay pants. :yes:

Not that there is anything wrong with that :dunno:

I made a VH thread in the Off Topic Music section but I'm the only one that posts in there :lol:

Back