For Sale EL34 party: EVH 5150III 100w, Helios Eclipse 100w, Monomyth Skeleton Key v2

D
DSS3
Have some large expenses to cover; selling at least one of the following killer amps that don't get enough use here. All ship from Portland, OR via PirateShip:

100w EL34 EVH 5150III Stealth

EVH EL34 1.jpg

Like new, still has plastic on logos. I bought this as "new but returned stock" from an online retailer in Fall of 2022, and have only used it for ~50hrs in a studio setting. Love it but prefer the 6L6 version for whatever reason. Comes in original box, footswitch cable still has twist ties (footswitch included). Asking $2000+shipping.

Bogner Helios Eclipse 100w

Interesting one that continues it's life trading Rig-Talk hands; I picked this up from fretmaster in Dec of last year. The amp works 100%, but is priced low because of the headshell being non-original. The lore is that this was purchased originally from American Musical Supply and had the headshell destroyed in shipping; AMS re-packaged the amp in a b-stock Eclipse (non Helios) headshell of some kind. This also "Helios transformer lean" thing to happen, which was easily fixed with jewelers pliers (chassis pictured in imgur link) above, but the head does have some other aesthetic oddities (all pictured):
- logo is mounted lower than usual for the Eclipse, over center piping, and is slightly crooked.
- gold piping like original Helios heads
- rear panel is slightly wider than chassis
- handle is off-center

Passing the same deal I got along -- asking $2100+shipping.

Monomyth Skeleton Key v2

MonoSKv2 A.jpg

This is the one I least want to part with; killer amp - Shea is a genius and will be getting a 100w donor from me in the future if this one sells. Skeleton Key v2 in black snakeskin from the production run in 2022, 50w one channel fire breather. In perfect condition, only used in a studio setting, ships in original box. Asking $3200+shipping

Back