Soldano SLO-100 vs Neural DSP Plugin

Sounds pretty damn good.
I have a few of their Archetype plugins which I think are great; I also have their Mesa IIC+ suite (and an actual JP-2C), and it sounds great too. latency isn't bad, the responsiveness isn't great but I can live with it.

I have a few of their Archetype plugins which I think are great; I also have their Mesa IIC+ suite (and an actual JP-2C), and it sounds great too. latency isn't bad, the responsiveness isn't great but I can live with it.
Yeah latency definitely has more to do with system. They used to have a toggle that made it more cpu intensive to get latency down even more. All in the computer there. The Mac Studio I bought some months ago, latency is as fast as straight into an amp.

These "X" ones are a new version I assume? I don't remember it originally being called SLO-100 X

Impressive as fuck; might have to snag dat

There are a LOT of great amplifier plugins that sound close to the real deal amp....EXCEPT...the IIC+ plugin. It's missing that last 5% in feel...or so the collector elitists say :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: rsm
I put my buffer down to 256s which gets the latency down to 5.3ms, and am very happy with that. I have most of their plugins, and none have disappointed.

Reactions: rsm
These "X" ones are a new version I assume? I don't remember it originally being called SLO-100 X

Impressive as fuck; might have to snag dat
Yep. They have been "optimized" to be able to work in the QC ecosystem. I have found that most of the X versions have been an improvement over the originals in terms of extra "prizes" and effects. Of course there are those who will say the X isn't as good/sounds different/"older is always better, duh", but that's just the internet.

Back