Max Ostro…

I get what you're saying but I'm willing to bet he's put in more effort than most players to get there.

I've been a fan since I ran into him on the youtube years ago now ..... he's beyond smooth .... and a insane fusion player

One of my favorites . Grab this workout tab pack . It really helps do what he does and more . I still practice it

I get what you're saying but I'm willing to bet he's put in more effort than most players to get there.
during that vid of him answering a bunch of viewer questions .... he admits to practicing a insane amount of hours ...

Not really my usual listening but that's some real fine picking. SMOOTH. Thanks for sharing.

i been digging this dude

Could you loan him your Cam? Sick playing but sounds like a video game.

And it looks sped up.

Ostro isn't human. But these guys tend to trend 'Jazz!' and then I'm out. I almost wish they would devolve into more simple playing. Then occasionally let it fly.

Could you loan him your Cam? Sick playing but sounds like a video game.

And it looks sped up.

Ostro isn't human. But these guys tend to trend 'Jazz!' and then I'm out. I almost wish they would devolve into more simple playing. Then occasionally let it fly.

i cant tell if its sped up, these dudes play so fast its tough to tell. i sure hope not at least. i would like to hear him do this one on my cam

I’m convinced he’s a robot.

Dude makes it look so easy. And validates how shitty I am at playing guitar.

I put him in the Mesmerizing category. I don't find myself listening to shred type playing as much as I used to. When I'm in the mood for it or want to be inspired his playing will certainly do the trick.

As far as it looking effortless, I totally agree. It seems to be a common trait with all the top players. Almost like they know how it's supposed to feel when playing ridiculously difficult sounding runs. Pretty obvious to me that staying relaxed was part of their practice. A "get out of your own way" kind of thing. Hmmmm....

I put him in the Mesmerizing category. I don't find myself listening to shred type playing as much as I used to. When I'm in the mood for it or want to be inspired his playing will certainly do the trick.

As far as it looking effortless, I totally agree. It seems to be a common trait with all the top players. Almost like they know how it's supposed to feel when playing ridiculously difficult sounding runs. Pretty obvious to me that staying relaxed was part of their practice. A "get out of your own way" kind of thing. Hmmmm....
The best shred is the shred in great songs like dime would do . I’m a super duper shred lover but there’s no songs with a lot of these dudes

during that vid of him answering a bunch of viewer questions .... he admits to practicing a insane amount of hours ...
These days I wish I was a super guitar nerd growing up. Instead of partying and having fun and thinking I was ok enough on guitar I could maybe be a good player by now lol.

I do believe in natural "talent" or abilities but I think hard work trumps all that.

Back