Springfield Ohio... population 58,082 conquered by over 20,000 recent Hatian illegal migrants flown in with your tax dollars

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
There are literally a bunch of instagram/tiktoks/twitter made by Haitians in the US eating cats, in face of this proof, liberals just read CNN, NYT, MSNBC, etc that says "nah, this isn't happening" even though there's literally video of it.
Got any links?

giphy.gif

I don't understand why you find this hard to believe. They also eat people. They feel white people have magic and by eating you they will get the magic from you. I don't know where you live but people better wake the fuck up.
I would just like to see some evidence before I believe that Haitian immigrants are eating people’s pets in Ohio. Maybe they are.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
I would just like to see some evidence before I believe that Haitian immigrants are eating people’s pets in Ohio. Maybe they are.
Maybe learn about these people instead, they are very uncivilized. Don't let them live around you or your family, you will learn the hard way.

Maybe learn about these people instead, they are very uncivilized. Don't let them live around you or your family, you will learn the hard way.
That may be the case, but it’s not what I’m asking for.

Back