Eating cats n dogs, just like Hillary eating babies in the basement of a pizza parlor

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
I like how you challenged him on the statement that everyone challenges him ;-)
I didn’t challenge him on that. I challenged him on his assertion that it wasn’t everyone, just a few people here.

Most likely in real life Dan is surrounded by the same kind of people as he is. Sort of not inclusive or diverse if you ask me but .. 🤣🤣

I didn’t challenge him on that. I challenged him on his assertion that it wasn’t everyone, just a few people here.

Most likely n real life Dan is surrounded by the same kind of people as he is. Sort of not inclusive or diverse if you ask me but .. 🤣🤣
I'm having a comedic field day on all this. Don't take me seriously!

I have gotten good at editing memes over the years.
giphy.gif

A lot of cities in the world treat their water with Chlorine. In Brisbane which is further north I always noticed it when I drank tap water up there.
I test my municipal water at home sometimes for fun and it’s about 3-4 times the concentration of free chlorine than the systems I treat, but I still can’t taste it.

And sodium and magnesium and iron, and all the other things in “untreated” water
I filter that shit out.

Still, I’d rather drink magnesium and salt than shit and bleach.

For the record, I’m not implying that correctly chlorinated water is unsafe.

I test my municipal water at home sometimes for fun and it’s about 3-4 times the concentration of free chlorine than the systems I treat, but I still can’t taste it.
That’s because you’re used to it. When I lived with my parents I never noticed it. Thought the water was great. Now when I go to their house I can literally smell the bleach.

I filter that shit out.

Still, I’d rather drink magnesium and salt than shit and bleach.

For the record, I’m not implying that correctly chlorinated water is unsafe.

It’s detrimental to filter out the minerals in water really. It will leech them out of your body vs introduce them

That’s because you’re used to it. When I lived with my parents I never noticed it. Thought the water was great. Now when I go to their house I can literally smell the bleach.
It’s probably a high enough level to taste and smell it then.
I only drink water from those water towers at home and I can’t say I taste or smell chlorine when I have it from the tap

Back