I refuse to watch World News Tonight anymore

I don't see it as unfiltered. Just another crap social media site.
It's way less filtered than it used to be. Before it had FBI, Dem admin, directing them on what to censor and 7500 gleeful fucktards that happily spent all day doing so.

Reactions: rsm
David Muir, fake talking head asshole. Could not stand him even before the debate. The whole vibe of the news. The stressful music at the beginning, then nothing but doom doom doom. Fuck that. Wife has the shit on every night and I tell her to shut it off. Can't even stand being in the room while it's on.

once you see the legacy state propaganda media for what it is, it can't be unseen.

the most obvious is how these "news anchors" question politicians on the left vs right.
then there's the consolidation of once independent news outlets into a small number of media companies.
then there's the same script read on the same day by local news outlets across the country; there are many videos that superimpose and synch these "readings" from dozens, and more local news stations.

pure state propaganda. Goebbels would be proud; and happy to know his ideas are alive and well today across the first world.

"Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play." - Josef Goebbels.

also fitting that US media practices are based on fascist practices; just like "sex reassignment surgery" aka mutilation for minors, which is further than Mengele would even go.

I question everything. Follow the money. See who is paying for the message; see who is above reproach or criticism, who is not criticized, not held accountable, etc.

Stopped watching the news every night years ago. It's all so corrupt.

I have no idea what is a good news source.

Reactions: Geo
Stopped watching the news every night years ago. It's all so corrupt.

I have no idea what is a good news source.
Just look for independents that don't take money from large corporations.

Dan Bongino, Mike Benz, Laura Loomer, Mike Adams, Micheal Yon. Redacted is pretty good too.

Back