About to sell the Diezel šŸ¤ every single time ā²ļø

Sold my Diezel Herbert MK I in 2012 - Never stopped regretting it - that particular one was amazing and the MK II I acquired in 2020 couldn't touch it.

Sold my 2004 VH4 in 2011 - Initially regretted it, but later acquired a 2023 and found I strongly preferred the most recent revision. Still own it.

Sold my Diezel D-Moll in 2018. Never regretted it. For me, it was basically an inferior version of the Herbert.
I still have 4 diezels . Heā€™s what Iā€™ve learned . Vh2 is probably easier to record and has a great new model tone added . But Iā€™m keying vh4 because it punches as hard as any amp except wizard lol but itā€™s close

Sold my VH4 and my Mk1 Herb is definitely more for me. Felt like I was battling the VH4 for my tastes in high gain but liked it for everything else.

Still would like a VH4 again one day knowing it would never be my #1 high gain.

Thought about selling my Herb a couple of times and then I have a little voice in my head saying 'that's stupid don't do it'

Brother, I too feel your pain, I've probably had 20+ amps over the course of my life and I do the same thing. Recently picked up a headfirst Alta 100 and my amp journey seems to be at an end (for now :)

I've still never played a single Diezel amp

There was a used Hagen at my local GC a while back that caught my eye but it seemed pointless to try an amp like that in GC haha

It's A Mystery! A Scooby-Doo Instrumental

I was able to surmise this much.. @Monkey Man @japetus @JackBootedThug

Can anyone point me in the direction of the thread that precipitated this eventuality
What do you want to know? Itā€™s pretty plain what happened.

Internet tough guy posin'... rinse and repeat.
And before you send me an angry PM now Chugg, I'm *sure* you can beat me in a fist fight, no doubt, brah. :cheers:
I'm not 6'4" not even 6'1"...but hey, I'm half dadbod-lean and my BMI is below 23. šŸ˜ŽI will say, my beard will kick your beard's ass any day and twice on sunday.:p

It's just...like...unnecessary, given we're all on the same forum, lovin' mostly the same types of music and gear. :dunno:

I'm sure some of the ribbin' he did towards Dan was in jest, but man, did this thing snowball...

Oh, and a piece of advice...over-using that small wee-wee hand gesture emoji in every post you make does not have the effect on the rest of us that you think it has. šŸ˜‰

Last edited:
I've got a D-Moll and 2001 VH4, and I've got a Hagen which I borrowed. There's a lot of overlap, and honestly, I don't think I really love any of them anymore. Once was a time where Diezel was the brand I'd go to, but ever since getting a 6505+, a Dual Rectifier, and a Satch JVM.... those Diezels don't really get used much at the moment.

Buuuuutttt ... can't quite bring myself to sell them.

What do you want to know? Itā€™s pretty plain what happened.
I suppose I must have missed it. Just annoying people? I see thst steve glitch and lisa got banned also...that was plain. I have been guilty of hijacking threads, but those two had some serious thread killers

I suppose I must have missed it. Just annoying people? I see thst steve glitch and lisa got banned also...that was plain. I have been guilty of hijacking threads, but those two had some serious thread killers
Lisa AND Glitch got banned?
Iā€™ll miss Lisaā€¦

I feel similar. Steve glitch..he was fine i guess. But jesus the bickering. Now chugg just flat out entertaining. Reminds me of dino. Miss that guy

Damn I started posting and reading here at the wrong time. Thought I stumbled onto a dystopian hell with people not being who they say they are, romance, and fighting. Spent half of my flight for work related travel reading this stuff lol

Brother, I too feel your pain, I've probably had 20+ amps over the course of my life and I do the same thing. Recently picked up a headfirst Alta 100 and my amp journey seems to be at an end (for now :)
Do you play thrash with it ?

Back