Happy Birthday Sammy( turns 77 tomorrow) and congrats on selling the Ferrari

• Thread starter Thread starter John4021
  • Start date Start date
Not a huge fan of his work but Sammy seems like a really cool, chill dude.

Yay Sammy. The dude is impressive and super nice guy. I have a magazine I publish and did a cover story in 2014 with Sammy and his newly launched Rum brand. He flew in for the photo shoot the morning after his Birthday Party. This one was in Vegas as Cabo was rained out.

Sammy grew up in the city I now live in, Salinas CA. When he arrived at the shoot he said he was a little hungover but wanted to have fun and for one our he was ours and we could take as many photos as we needed and he was happy to do anything we wanted. Easiest cover shoot ever. He was a blast to hang with. I later found out why he was in such a good mood. After our shoot he was off to pick up a very special Ferrari that you can be invited to order once you own a certain number of them.

It was around Christmas and my photographer had him wear a santa hat.

s-l1600.webp

Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 8.23.09 AM.png

Last edited:
He's not going to see this thread, sorry bro
Fuck,
I sent him a birthday card with a crisp $2.00 bill inside just like my Nana used to give me.

Maybe you can write me a thank you letter and sign it Sammy so I wont pout when he doesnt respond.

I'd love to, but I'm too busy this week slapping my balls all over this Ferrari that I just bought

Here's how yesterday's car sale looked for anyone interested

Back