It's beginning to be Drone warfare.....................

The drone videos are crazy. Have you seen the one dropping flaming phosphorus on Russian trench lines? I posted a 10 year old video of drone swarms the other day. Shit is crazy….

Reactions: rsm
Drone warfare is nothing new.

It is at this level brother. I posted a 10 year old autonomous drone swarm video. 10 years old. Imagine what it is now. Eventually it probably will be a men of iron from warhammer 40k or butlerian jihad from dune.

I can’t get over them telling people to write their names on their bodies before that hurricane hit. You know I have carried bodies, body parts, and swept up brains and bone fragments..then mop and squeegee blood up… people designing this stuff…they have never done that probably. Oh well…it’s our nature I guess.

I won't worry until I see them close to my house, but I'm sure that day is coming.

I can’t get over them telling people to write their names on their bodies before that hurricane hit. You know I have carried bodies, body parts, and swept up brains and bone fragments..then mop and squeegee blood up… people designing this stuff…they have never done that probably. Oh well…it’s our nature I guess.
It that from prison? Reminds me of the military :D

It that from prison? Reminds me of the military :D
Yup. My best friend that worked with me forever just stopped by for a visit. He’s as fucked up as I am. He’s worse off because he’s a retired marine. He was talking about the Beirut bombing. He was there when it went up. Never got over it. He was able to get on with the bop but delayed his start date to get his marine retirement. Good dude. We talked about almost killing our selves a few times…. Anxiety, depression…paranoia… just crazy stuff that lots of folks don’t understand. I keep it 💯 so I will not lie to anyone. My wife was pretty horrified listening to us but it is what it is. My faith keeps me balanced.

Yup. My best friend that worked with me forever just stopped by for a visit. He’s as fucked up as I am. He’s worse off because he’s a retired marine. He was talking about the Beirut bombing. He was there when it went up. Never got over it. He was able to get on with the bop but delayed his start date to get his marine retirement. Good dude. We talked about almost killing our selves a few times…. Anxiety, depression…paranoia… just crazy stuff that lots of folks don’t understand. I keep it 💯 so I will not lie to anyone. My wife was pretty horrified listening to us but it is what it is. My faith keeps me balanced.
Planet is brutal man. I freak out when someone rings the doorbell or I hear something hit the floor. I was at the supermarket once and heard something fall on the floor and it was like an IED going off according to how my brain works. I love loud music, but hate unexpected noises. There's some therapies that put that shit at bay, somewhat...... but it never goes away. The startle response is there for life.

The drone videos are crazy. Have you seen the one dropping flaming phosphorus on Russian trench lines? I posted a 10 year old video of drone swarms the other day. Shit is crazy….
back in the '00s, I was doing research and work in dynamic, distributed intelligent mulit-agent systems, swarms and swarm intelligence, and optimization using peer-to-peer and AI. Co-authored a few papers and patent applications...fast forward to a few years ago with the advent of generative AI, there's been renewed interest and development in both mulit-agent systems, swarms and peer-to-peer.

Back