☠️ Deleted member 64597 ☠️

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Whenever a ‘New Member’ joins, and within 24 hours is suddenly attacking all of Donnie’s enemies, it doesn’t take a fucking rocket scientist to see where it’s coming from.😉

He’s done this for years and years on the gear forums, guys.
This is his whole life.🙄😂

Once you embrace it, it’s pure comedy, it’s absolutely nothing to get upset about, it’s just … funny.:hys:

Whenever a ‘New Member’ joins, and within 24 hours is suddenly attacking all of Donnie’s enemies, it doesn’t take a fucking rocket scientist to see where it’s coming from.😉

Once you embrace it, it’s pure comedy, it’s absolutely nothing to get upset about, it’s just … funny.:hys:
It's sad and ridiculous at the same time.. I mean, we're talking about a 67-year-old man here, acting this way.

:p

I have some news for you chubby. This part of RT is a laughingstock across a number of guitar forums.

You idiots think it's one person. Nope. The whole world thinks you're idiots and that's why people come here specifically to OT and give you retards a nut shot.

I have some news for you chubby. This part of RT is a laughingstock across a number of guitar forums.

You idiots think it's one person. Nope. The whole world thinks you're idiots and that's why people come here specifically to OT and give you retards a nut shot.

Ohhhhh no, CNucklez!😉🎯

My self worth comes directly from anonymous ‘new members’, who I will never fucking meet in my entire life here on RigTalk - OffTopic.

That’s it, I’m done here😂👌

:hys:

Lol

Sounds like another one of your angry, homosexual rants, bro.

:rolleyes:

Jack isn't Chubby , he's a tremendous physical specimen who would beat your sorry libtard ass into oblivion .

You got it 100% backwards as is always the case with you .

People from other places come here to laugh their asses off at YOU and your other full blown retarded liberal friends .

I welcome as many people from outside as possible because I know RigTalk is one of the few forums that actually allow real free speech . Nobody knows what's really happening in the world on forums like TGP , they simply refuse to allow it . They only allow the mainstream media's approved narrative .

Last edited:

Back