🌿³ DIEZEL Herbert III {revisited klip} 🎶

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
Watched your Clips too. And read about the hetero faggotry as well :D And i stumbled on your post just before i was about to post my Miezel Jerbert Clip. Can you tell me your settings, cab, mic, boost?

Watched your Clips too. And read about the hetero faggotry as well :D And i stumbled on your post just before i was about to post my Miezel Jerbert Clip. Can you tell me your settings, cab, mic, boost?

In a nutshell:
I dunno if people were actually offended by me saying faggot is a morally ignorant term used by ignorant people... Glad I have more common sense and dignity than "those" people. And at the end of the day, garbage people = garbage opinions = not important.

Last edited:
Watched your Clips too. And i stumbled on your post just before i was about to post my Miezel Jerbert Clip. Can you tell me your settings, cab, mic, boost?

I'm going to check out your clip and see what tones you're displaying.

Marshall MF280 with a Redback micd with a 58.
I'll have to check the settings, it was late when I recorded that.

I prefer dynamics without a boost usually so it's straight in.

I dunno if people were actually offended by me saying faggot is a morally ignorant term used by ignorant people or not.

Either you can have a shred of dignity, or you can decide not to. On this forum I don't think it makes a difference. They may jump on here and say faggot, nagger, honkey, wetback, falling in reverse, all that offensive shit that we *KNOW* is ignorant now & belong in the same out of place hate speech category. And then they 100% don't have the balls or conviction to actually say it to anyone's face, in any real live setting. So that speaks to the fake nature of online wannabe badasses and they can't give a good answer on why it's a good idea to use ignorant terms. They just rage defend it by saying the one who called them out about it is soft or whatever. 🤣

Kinda how people who voted for biden didn't vote for biden, they voted against someone else in their minds. And we see how that's went. No good reason for doing it other than to prove a point that never really existed. Same type of people who use racial and homophonic slurs but can't give you a legit reason why they support it when questioned about it. Morons. 🥱

I'm glad I have more common sense and dignity than "those" people. And at the end of the day, garbage people = garbage opinions = not important. And I also just discovered the "ignore" button for some users who display their lack of intelligence, so that will will surely come in handy from time to time. Back in the day it was fun to troll these people, but now it's even more entertaining to just silence them as if they were never there 🤌 Because at the end of the day, these words mean nothing to the bigotry that dwells within those individuals. So me typing this out is a direct result of being on the shitter, while simultaneously having a moral compass. I know it's a moot point and there is no convincing people of their own ignorance anymore.

I dunno if people were actually offended by me saying faggot is a morally ignorant term used by ignorant people or not.

Either you can have a shred of dignity, or you can decide not to. On this forum I don't think it makes a difference. They may jump on here and say faggot, nagger, honkey, wetback, falling in reverse, all that offensive shit that we *KNOW* is ignorant now & belong in the same out of place hate speech category. And then they 100% don't have the balls or conviction to actually say it to anyone's face, in any real live setting. So that speaks to the fake nature of online wannabe badasses and they can't give a good answer on why it's a good idea to use ignorant terms. They just rage defend it by saying the one who called them out about it is soft or whatever. 🤣

Kinda how people who voted for biden didn't vote for biden, they voted against someone else in their minds. And we see how that's went. No good reason for doing it other than to prove a point that never really existed. Same type of people who use racial and homophonic slurs but can't give you a legit reason why they support it when questioned about it. Morons. 🥱

I'm glad I have more common sense and dignity than "those" people. And at the end of the day, garbage people = garbage opinions = not important. And I also just discovered the "ignore" button for some users who display their lack of intelligence, so that will will surely come in handy from time to time. Back in the day it was fun to troll these people, but now it's even more entertaining to just silence them as if they were never there 🤌 Because at the end of the day, these words mean nothing to the bigotry that dwells within those individuals. So me typing this out is a direct result of being on the shitter, while simultaneously having a moral compass. I know it's a moot point and there is no convincing people of their own ignorance anymore.
Still think you need a little high end 👍

(Lots of youtube videos)

I'm not getting what this has to do with much.

(BUT... Im going to assume it's borderline trolling. Because I don't have time to watch all those, and the humor is dry in a way that... well... that's why I never could get into that shit. Its outdated and the comedic views dont apply to current state of civilization. So I don't know how one even makes a correlation between a basic moral compass and some old Monty python... makes no sense dude.)

But uhhhhhhhhh, anyway I left that thread alone for a reason.... let's stick to the clips.... 😎

Still think you need a little high end 👍

I don't want my clips sounding harsh and shitty like your tones so the high end is capped right here, it goes no further. But I definitely appreciate the input Judith. You should sell your wizards and buy a clarinet. 🤏

Back